“feedback for hotel”

Ranked #267 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Delhi
“feedback for hotel”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Service & staff of the hotel is very good. Rooms were also clean & tidy with running hot & cold water in washrooms.The only negative point is the locality of the hotel which is an automobile market & hotel is situated in between market.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Ganga Kripa.
Thank you for choosing Hotel Ganga Kripa for your stay and for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Hotel Ganga Kripa.
Locality around Hotel is very much improved now, New roads have been developed and a beautiful park has been developed just adjacent to hotel. You will get a better experience during you next visit.
I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you good service and hospitality.We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards,
Hotel Ganga Kripa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
new delhi
Reviewed January 2, 2013

bed was nt perfect where we sleep all bed was broken , all workers talks in abusive i dnt like here locality .... it was poor .. or else its nt personal so please dnt create any issue for this .. thankyou

Thank you for choosing Hotel Ganga Kripa for your stay.

Thank you for your feedback and regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the Hotel. We have taken note of all the shortcomings as mentioned by you and have addressed them. I regret that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of our service. For that please do accept my sincere apologies. I assure you that I have taken up these issues very seriously.
We look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of a much better overall experience.

Hotel Ganga Kripa

Travelers are raving about these Jaipur hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had booked AC deluxe room with double bed. I was given a non AC double worth of 700 rs. I checked in in the morning 6 am, they gave me a bad room just to get fresh up as the check in time is 12:00 pm. I went around Jaipur city and acme back to hotel at 8:00 pm. even then they did not give me my booked room. they made me wait for one more hour even though i was very tired. then they gave me a room which was not the one i booked. i was forced to stay there. They didnt provide me the pick up or drop. the hotel guy himself gave me cab fecility to see around jaipur. But that driver was also not good. call me for further details. 8105633888 (sharath).

1 Thank Sharath M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the Hotel. I regret that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of our service. For that please do accept my sincere apologies. I assure you that I have taken up these issues very seriously. But You haven't informed us about your early checkin otherwise we have kept room for you. Some Companies dont provide us customer contact details when they book online. So if you have informed us about your early checkin we have kept a room for you. According to your booking details your check in time is 12 Noon. and we need to manage rooms accordingly. But still we have provided you a room early in the morning so that you can get fresh as we have only that room available with us at that time. Also in your booking pickup and drop is not included ,so we haven't provided it.

Delhi
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Staff s also very good as well as the hotel. first of all its situated near Jaipur Railway station. Food quality is also good in Hotel. beside pick and drop facility hotel arranged cab on our request.

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Ganga Kripa !
I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a good level of services to our guests.
It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Hotel Ganga Kripa and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.
We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards,

bern
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The price is low, and me and my traveling companion weren't expecting much.
However, the bathroom was filthy - I decided not to shower - and so were the sheets. The new ones we asked for were only slightly better. Our room had a window/ventilation onto the corridor which made it very noisy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing Hotel Ganga Kripa for your stay.

Thank you for your kind feedback and regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the Hotel. We have taken note of all the shortcomings as mentioned by you and have addressed them. I regret that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of our service. For that please do accept my sincere apologies. I assure you that I have taken up these issues very seriously.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This hotel was around 10 minutes from the railway station Jaipur if you go by walk or take a vehicle.It's a typical budget hotel.We had arrived at 4'o clock in the morning and we had to wake the people there.The room we bucked was non Ac double as 4 of us just needed to fresh up.The cooler there was making a noise since beginning and later some short circuit showed up.there was a TV but we didn't check it out hoping for no more problem .The food was very spicy but not oily.The person there made a fuss just because we didn't take a taxi from him for sightseeing.

Room Tip: The rooms with windows at left as you enter are not good i you r a sound sleeper as there is some te...