Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxation

Hi Visited the place for relaxing but received therapist who literally got tired in the middle of... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2018
Umesh_Agrawal
Jaipur, India
via mobile
Good Spa Services. Average AMbience

hi Spa specialists are wonderful. Try their signature massage therapies. However, the ambiance is... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2017

from $56.00
from $59.00
from $60.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Spa location, atmosphere , and staff all is very good.. I really enjoyed the session.. must visit and take the pleasure.

3  Thank TusharR167
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

amazing! I felt so relaxed and she dealt with my crazy tense muscles. The atmosphere is amazing. I loved it! Wonderful job

2  Thank Tarashanker P
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I really liked this place. It was relaxing, well kept, and a great first experience at a spa for me.the staff was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease and it is priced average

2  Thank Antima J
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Great massage that reminded me I don’t pamper myself often enough. Quiet, relaxing, easy to get to, easy parking. I can’t wait to try more services. I’ve heard the Therapy can’t be missed!

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank RahulV914
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere with a knowledge staff. From the moment you walk in to the moment you have to return to the rest of the world your needs are catered to. From making sure that you are comfortable to making sure you understand your treatments and what benefits they have on your body and well being they make you feel pampered. Every member of their staff is knowledgeable and friendly. You leave totally relaxed and with tips for reducing stress and for maintaining your body’s well being. I would recommend a visit as soon as you can get in!

Date of experience: February 2017