Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxation

Hi Visited the place for relaxing but received therapist who literally got tired in the middle of... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Umesh_Agrawal
Jaipur, India
via mobile
Good Spa Services. Average AMbience

hi Spa specialists are wonderful. Try their signature massage therapies. However, the ambiance is... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2017
mnkakoo
Mumbai, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jaipur
from $37.99
from $59.00
from $56.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Hi

Visited the place for relaxing but received therapist who literally got tired in the middle of the duration itself. Not appropriate washroom, fittings were leaked and broken. No soap or Ganda should also.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Do not be fooled by the photos, the “spa” which is actually a run down house is smelly, unclean and uninviting.

After reluctantly agreeing to pay up front, myself and my partner were led to the back room. Once inside the dim room we were provided with damp towels and told to lie on the beds.

Trying to relax was the hardest part...The radio was left on throughout the massage with adverts blasting. However the worst was yet to come. Two members of staff entered the room chatting, the conversation continued throughout the treatment. Coughing, giggling and discussions about their lunch took place throughout. After finally asking for silence, the massage was ended and we were left frustrated and shocked.

Please do not visit this place. They should not be allowed to practice, I will be surprised if they are not shut down for lack of hygiene soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Massage was good, ladies that massaged were welcoming. Receptionist or owner was not so great. He was very aggressive in his approach in selling us a package we already booked online, advising us the price was 1 year old and outdated. I mentioned to him this is not our problem. He agreed to the price but then insisted in charging 18% tax and consistently tried persuading us to take more expensive package. After much argument we agreed for more expensive package, Rs2000 for belinni massage as per brochure price, no extra charge for tax. Although massage was great. The 30 minutes of argument and justification of old site, old prices and additional charges or tax and more expensive package was not enjoyable.

1  Thank Jacques V
Reviewed August 3, 2017

hi

Spa specialists are wonderful. Try their signature massage therapies.

However, the ambiance is average. The pillow and bedding was smelling of oil. So kind of a put off.

Rest, a nice experience for your massage needs

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This SPA is a big NO NO
Unprofessional manager and staff.
Poor infrastructure
Dirty toilets
Staff using watsapp again n again while giving therapy
Untrained therapist.
Dirty towels
Applied oil on th face without asking....... Please dont go... Your money will ge wasted...
Horrible experience

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Very wanderful relaxing place I will visit again in white Orchid spa. Therapist is very experienced.

3  Thank Rashmimagar M
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Spa location, atmosphere , and staff all is very good.. I really enjoyed the session.. must visit and take the pleasure.

3  Thank TusharR167
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

amazing! I felt so relaxed and she dealt with my crazy tense muscles. The atmosphere is amazing. I loved it! Wonderful job

2  Thank Tarashanker P
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I really liked this place. It was relaxing, well kept, and a great first experience at a spa for me.the staff was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease and it is priced average

2  Thank Antima J
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Great massage that reminded me I don’t pamper myself often enough. Quiet, relaxing, easy to get to, easy parking. I can’t wait to try more services. I’ve heard the Therapy can’t be missed!

3  Thank RahulV914