“'Clean and Comfortable with nice people'”
Review of Karma Haveli

Karma Haveli
Ranked #32 of 526 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I spent 5 days at the Ratan Haveli in Jaipur in August 2013. It is a quaint hotel on the edge of the city. It is safe inside the hotel. The hotel was always clean and comfortable. I dined in the restaurant each evening and the meals were all good.The staff are warm welcoming with always smile on their face, specially the doormen.
I booked a car from the Hotel Travel desk and planned my daily tours, it was worth travelling by car to all the places as we got an amzing gentleman who took us around (Mr.P.K.Sharma & munna) to all the places with comfort, he was so informative, lively, well mannered, safely drives, took us to all the important places without any rush or discomfort, he was very pleasing to talk too and I must recommend him for any traveller as he was an asset to my trips in Jaipur and Agra.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Balamurugan P
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you! I will make sure that I share your wonderful comments with our staff. It’s feedback such as yours that encourages us to improve consistently and provide the best hospitality experience that we possibly can. I look forward to personally welcoming you back soon at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur

With warm regards,
Sukhjender pal Singh

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I spent 5 days at the Ratan Haveli in Jaipur in August 2013. It is a quaint hotel on the edge of the city. It is safe inside the hotel. The hotel was always clean and comfortable. I dined in the restaurant each morning and evening and the meals were all good. I pay special compliment to the manager and staff who were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. I thank them for all of their help.
There are some downsides. I walked all around the streets near the hotel looking for something nice. Unfortunately the streets are dirty and there is nothing good to see. To go anywhere will require a driver with car or tuk tuk. Be careful because the price quoted will be 2 or 3 times the true price.

Room Tip: I had a back room which was very good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Clynt J
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Greetings from the Ratan Haveli, Jaipur !!!

Thank you for choosing Ratan Haveli, Jaipur we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your having spared valuable time to give us your valuable feedback, as your feedback goes a long way to improving our services.

Your constructive feedback regarding streets around resort is something that even we are concerned with and we along with other business heads of the area are talking to the local municipal office for improvement. This year Jaipur received rains much above the normal level. This too had an effect on the road conditions not only at our locality but also at other places of Jaipur.

Once again we thank you for your patronage and look forward to receiving you very soon at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I planned my vacation with family to Jaipur & Agra, to start with the booking itself was very quick and effortless. The Property Ratan Haveli is not very big but it is very well maintained and beautiful with all the modern ameneties. The staff are warm welcoming with always smile on their face, specially the doormen (Day & Night Shift) at the main gate, the rooms are well equiped, nice ambiance, free wifi, bathrooms are big and spacious, comfortable linen and daily cleaning, the front desk and travel desk were good too, the food is really mouth watering specially the Rajasthani Thali.

The city itself is soo beautiful with loving and warm welcoming people, nice, clean and a very safe city. The is alot of History involved with great stories to each monument, palaces, forts, lakes, buildings, temples. For comfort as travelling with children I booked a car from the Hotel Travel desk and planned my daily tours, it was worth travelling by car to all the places as we got an amzing gentleman who took us around (Mr.P.K.Sharma) to all the places with comfort, he was so informative, lively, well mannered, safely drives, took us to all the important places without any rush or discomfort, he was very pleasing to talk too and I must recommend him for any traveller as he was an asset to my trips in Jaipur and Agra.

Ratan Haveli Jaipur is blessed with such staff, who take special care of the their guests as their own family members. I have already recommended to many of my friends and family memebers to stay at the Ratan Haveli Jaipur and must book the car only with Mr.P.K.Sharma.

Thank You Mr.P.K.Sharma love and regards from my kids, see you soon.

Kind Regards

Samuel D'costa

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RadheSam
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from the Ratan Haveli, Jaipur !!!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Ratan Haveli, Jaipur . We really appreciate all feedback and it will be shared with all our staff.Staff of departments as mentioned by you and P.K. Sharma will be specially commended for their service and we hope this will encourage all Ratan Haveli, Jaipur staff to lift their service levels to greater heights. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel services and facilities, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2013

A wonderful trip, great location, lovely people, and by far the cleanest and best kept place I have stayed and eaten anywhere in India. The resort is a lovely oasis of calm and culture, the food delicious and reasonably priced. Everybody was very helpful, but my driver Ratan went above and beyond the call of duty treating me like a friend as well as an honored guest. As well as fantastic sightseeing I managed to get a lot of work done on my book in the peaceful environment of the Ratan Haveli. I will be back to work on the next one!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Angloprof
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Greetings from Ratan Haveli, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, It is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you had ‘wonderful trip’ to India and Ratan Haveli, Jaipur was part of it.
Mr. Ratan, as mentioned will be specially commended for his effort and service.
It was indeed a pleasure having you at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I spent two weeks in Ratan Haveli in January. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous at all times. They willingly provided my niece and i with great advice as to what to see and do in Jaipur and the surrounding districts. There are many interesting and amazing things to see around Jaipur. Our driver, Ratan Singh was always ready to take us safely to our destinations and was nothing was too much trouble for him. At all times we felt safe and well cared for when he was driving. Martin Gomes looked out for us in all sorts of ways and made us feel so welcome that we are planning to return in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a short holiday last month in Jaipur and inspite of the hot weather we did have a fairly good time in Ratan Haveli .Wanted to mention about the lovely staff of the hotel ,the helpful Mr. Sunder from the Travel Desk and a special credit to the driver RATAN who served us for all the days that we were there . He did a superbly well job, seemed to know a lot of details about the various sightseeing spots, very helpful and assisting and we felt very happy to have him serve us. He must have had good training . His customer service skills were well worth mentioning and so was his attitude

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Greetings from Ratan Haveli, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, It is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you had ‘fairly good time’ whilst at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Staff was courteous and helpful.Restaurant service was good but can be better.Food variety was limited but good tasty.
Driver Ratan Singhprovided by Mr.Sunder at travel desk was especially very helpful and friendly.His guidance during tour of the city and Ajmer visit was very impressive..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
RattanHaveli, General Manager at Karma Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Greetings from Ratan Haveli, Jaipur!!!
Thank you for sharing your kind and positive feedback on your stay at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your time whilst at Ratan Haveli, Jaipur and our service was to your satisfaction.