“Beautiful green garden, airy balconies and spacious, impeccable rooms & bathrooms!”
Review of Rawla Rawatstar

Rawla Rawatstar
Ranked #26 of 507 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Paris
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We arrived in the morning and were immediately shown to our room, which was absolutely impeccable: spick and span in every way, spacious, cool, tastefully furnished and with a beautiful bedcover. After getting up at the crack of dawn to take the train to Jaipur it was such a relief to just order a snack and then have a rest in the large and comfortable bed. Sanyogita made us feel at home, and gave us lots of helpful sightseeing tips; I was a bit tired and rebelling against too much tourism but thank goodness we did go to Amber (which Sanyogita arranged for us) which was incredibly impressive and beautiful. Basically I arrived tired and out of sorts and ended up loving our stay in Jaipur, a beautiful and vibrant city, and it was so relaxing to come home to Rawla in the evening. It was also super easy to find, close to the railway station and right behind the bus stand. I also enjoyed the birds in the garden, including lots of peahens, and the friendly palm squirrels.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tkis
sanyogitarawat, Owner at Rawla Rawatstar, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Wow! Thanks a ton for your appreciation! Well it only makes me do more for my guests,it does sound gerat to know that the guests were comfortable and that me and the staff were able to satisfy their needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Naples, Italy
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Sanyogita was the warmest hug during our trip to India. We arrived late at night and she welcomed us like friends more than guests, giving us the opportunity to have a delicious dinner in the elegant dining room of Rawla and relaxing on the terrace, with the pleasant company of beautiful peacocks. The room was excellent, net and clean in the "european sense of word" (that is absolutely clean!!!), elegant interior, extremely comfortable bed, perfect well-furnished bathroom, ideal temperature with air condition.
A filling breakfast and Sanyogita's morning smile has been the best to start our excursions in the nice city of Jaipur and its surroundings (Miss Sanyogita will give you the best advices about what to visit).
Choose to stay at Rawla and you will feel like a Maharaja and a Maharani! :-)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rossbandata
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 31, 2011

First the location is excellent: a very quiet green oasis with peacocks roaming the neighborhood. It is just behind the main Sindhi Camp bus station and an easy walk to the Chand Pole entrance into the walled old city. The owner Sanyogita is very friendly and was extremely helpful during our 4 day stay, guiding us to out-of-the-way shops on several occasions, and providing extra meals. She even went with us to a street vendor's stall to help my wife evaluate the quality of the goods. She was a wonderful source of information on Jaipur, and I cannot thank her enough for making our stay in Jaipur so perfect.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank john_of_herridge
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My group of 13 stayed with Sanyogita earlier this month and our stay was just perfect!! The property is beautiful with very comfortable rooms and a lovely outdoor area (for those of us still stupid enough to smoke!). Sanyogita organised everything so well, from our driver who greeted us at Agra Station and drove us to the Agra sights and then onto Jaipur, to the delicious meals that were served to us in the dining room each day. And all for a very reasonable price. I have already spoken to Sanyogita about returning next year and we are so looking forward to exploring more of Jaipur than was possible this time. Thanks so much for making our short time with you so memorable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank lynnemon
New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 19, 2011

This is my third trip to Jaipur and this is my third stay at Rawla Rawatsar Guesthouse. Homely atmosphere with all you need, perfect location (both serene and a short rickshaw drive to the Old City), charming hostess, delicious home baked food, outdoors terraces for books reading or candle dining...I cannot imagine not staying there and it is always difficult to leave...You have breakfast with the peacock passing by...Much more than just a guesthouse... Sanyogita is always delighted to assist me in tailored-made experiences in Jaipur and goes way beyond to make me happy. The previous trips were for business, this was for leisure...All trips were wonderful and enchanting. I heartly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank MarieNadalConsulting
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I promised Ms. Sanyogita that I would write a review because her homestay was so welcoming and such a nice retreat after our days exploring Jaipur and the surrounding areas. She had wonderful service, a beautiful personality and nice accomodations. When a quality B&B exists, I must do my best to speak well of it and this is one that I sincerely enjoyed throughout my stay in Asia.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank urugallega
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I stayed for 3 days in January by myself and had a pleasant experience. I was given a 2-room for the price of a single. The room was relatively spacious, clean with comfortable beds. The weather was unusually cold for the time of year and the room at times felt a bit cool. However, the shower, which is inside the room, had hot water. The family running the Rawla is very friendly and helpful. They ordered me cabs and advised beforehand how much i shoud expect to pay, helped me with directions and informed me about life in the city. The 2000 rupee price for this mid-range place seemed fair considering that other mid-range B&B listed in Lonely Plant were asking 50% more. Would recommend.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo