“Authentic local cuisine”

Ranked #4 of 75 Dessert in Jaipur
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Truly authentic Rajasthani local food, a must do in Jaipur. Their Kachori's are famous even among locals and the self service section is crowded at all times. The restaurant in the basement is a better idea. We tried the Dal Bati Churma and the Pyaz Kachori. I was never fond of Kachori's but the Pyaz Kachori was a stunner. The Dal Bati Churma is a local favorite and I must warn you, it contains a lot of ghee (melted butter). The Bati is made with Ghee and dal (lentils) in a ratio of 1 : 1, and one has to have an acquired taste to enjoy this one. I never eat so much Ghee and it unsettled my stomach (a little bit)
Service is quick, the food is cheap and tasty, but I wish the restaurant was cleaner !

Reviewed October 27, 2013

the payaz ki kachori taste quite consistent. and there are always people waiting to grab their share...absolutely must if you are visiting jaipur!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Wat a delicious pyaj.kachauri and these.ppl are so confident of their preparation that they dont offer any type of chuttney. Dont go for mawa kachauri...its sweet and very much.syrupy and heavy....

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Onion Kachori, Ghevar with Rabdi, Dal Bhatti Churma Thali - Extremely Delicious. Must have in Jaipur

Reviewed October 6, 2013

it was not my first time, but still i went there with my family, becaise my had never been there. they all liked the kachori very much. we also got some kachore packed for our friends.