I'm writing this review late at night in the room of the guesthouse I'm staying in.
My brother just woke up to vomit..violently. It may sound like a joke but I went just after him.
In the restaurant nothing was suspicious, I ordered a Tomato Piza and my brother a Dosa Paper Masala (as suggested in Lonely Planet) and we drank Limca and Fresh Juice respectively.
We also ate a plate of coconut barfi (or something like that).
Of course, as we do all the time, we tried out each others orderers.
Everything was going fine (the food tasted average) till I started to feel hot and light headed. I went to the toilet and vomited there..just a step before the loon!
That brought me immense relief.
Since then I vomited 3 times already, I can't keep anything in my stomach although I did take a pill.
The restaurant itself feels like a wannabe: it can be a bit pricy to a backpacker but doesn't match the "supposed to be" service.
I don't know much about food poisoning but I'm pretty sure it was the food of this restaurant who caused this.
Also, it feels more like we ate something not eatable like detergent or poison or something like that. Again, I don't know much about this subject.
Tomorrow me and my brother wanted to visit Amber Fort and the other near forts.
I don't know if we will make it.
So if I were you, I wouldn't take a chance.
It is sad..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.