“FOOD POISONING”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“FOOD POISONING”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I'm writing this review late at night in the room of the guesthouse I'm staying in.
My brother just woke up to vomit..violently. It may sound like a joke but I went just after him.

In the restaurant nothing was suspicious, I ordered a Tomato Piza and my brother a Dosa Paper Masala (as suggested in Lonely Planet) and we drank Limca and Fresh Juice respectively.
We also ate a plate of coconut barfi (or something like that).
Of course, as we do all the time, we tried out each others orderers.

Everything was going fine (the food tasted average) till I started to feel hot and light headed. I went to the toilet and vomited there..just a step before the loon!
That brought me immense relief.
Since then I vomited 3 times already, I can't keep anything in my stomach although I did take a pill.

The restaurant itself feels like a wannabe: it can be a bit pricy to a backpacker but doesn't match the "supposed to be" service.

I don't know much about food poisoning but I'm pretty sure it was the food of this restaurant who caused this.
Also, it feels more like we ate something not eatable like detergent or poison or something like that. Again, I don't know much about this subject.

Tomorrow me and my brother wanted to visit Amber Fort and the other near forts.
I don't know if we will make it.
So if I were you, I wouldn't take a chance.
It is sad..

2 Thank anacomeassopa

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Will not recommend to anyone”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The place and food was pathetic. There was so much suffocation in the hotel and the ACs were not switched on. Even the strip lights placed on the wall to illuminate the wall paintings were throwing so much heat on us, it was unbearable. Since we were many, we tried many dishes. The north indian and rajasthani was good, but south indian and pizza was so bad that no one can eat. A terrible experience in totality

Visited November 2012
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Good sweets!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I liked especially the sweets, try the Gulab Jamun and the Rasmalai. The main course was OK, but not really special. The service is good and friendly.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good quality vegetarian fare”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I came here for lunch and was very impressed with the quality of the food. The potato bomb was recommended by lonely planet and it didn't disappoint.

Service was also very efficient.

• Visited October 2012
Jaipur, India
“Regal Rajasthani Cuisine....”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

One of the oldest Restaurants of Jaipur ......
Located centrally on MI Road....
Vaggies shall give it a bid for anything made from Paneer and Gatte Ki Sabzee..... Never forget to have sweets of your taste before you leave...
A cozy place..... After finishing you may have a footpath hang at some good Ice-cream parlors around the Natraj...

Visited July 2012