“No Lassi like Lassiwala”

Shreenath Lassiwala
Ranked #10 of 3,165 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I cant say anything which will truly match the taste of their lassi! Located on MI Road and very easily accessible .

1  Thank Rishabh G
There are newer reviews for Shreenath Lassiwala

Reviewed June 1, 2013

All hands down one of the best lassi in India, no doubts about it. I am obsessed with Lassi and have had them in the best places in India like Amritsar, Old Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur etc and I can confirm that this is definitely in the top 5 lassi joints in India....period.

It is a simple, no frills joint, almost a small kiosk in the wall kinda place, where the master himself sits behind a wall of mud glasses called 'kullads' and wields his hand mixer to come up with one delicious batch of ice cold lassi after the another.

The prices are awesome, the lassi is delicious and you will spend less than 2mins at the lassiwala to create an experience you will remember for a long time to come and I guarantee you will come back for more. I was there for 2 days and my love for lassi dragged me there 3 times and I loved every glass of it.

If you are in Jaipur or plan a trip anytime soon. Make sure you include this landmark of the city.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

although U can find lassi shops in almost every corner, bazaar in Jaipur but the Lassi @ Lassiwala on MG road is to die for ... No wonder there is always a queue outside the shop and people from every walk of life enjoy the amazing Lassi to beat the heat f Jaipur!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lassi here was delicious and my taste buds were so addicted that i visited the place for continues three days. The Lassi wala is pretty old shop, Started approx 60 years back. This is must visit place. The cost of the Lassi is very cheap.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place is amazing. I didn't have any of the food they were selling but the lassi was so delicious!! I have had lassi at every restaurant that I ate at in India and this is BY FAR the best!! I wanted to keep ordering more and more! It's sooo cheap also. 30 rupees a cup. Really? Thirty US cents? Crazy. I've spend as high as 200 rupees and as low as 120 on lassi. Never has it been so cheap and so good. highly recommend this place. The restaurant itself is a turn off but if that bothers you, buy your lassi and eat it while walking down the street.