“Superb lassi”

Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I drank a lot of lassi during my two week holiday in India and nothing was anywhere near as good as the lassi here.

Although I was tempted to buy a second one straight after finishing my first, I'm glad I didn't as it was a very heavy drink.

Definitely worth a visit if you're in Jaipur. They shut as soon as they run out of lassi so it's worth visiting earlier in the day. Also, beware of imitations next door.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

lassi was awesome in kullhad, evening time pleasant weather that was the best combination of that day.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went there based on dozen recommendations (Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet, ouhr host...) and it was really good. It doesn´t look ver hygienic but we had no Problems and it tasted really great. We left it in the car and drunk it after our visit of Ambert Fort and it was still cool in that clay jugs. And so cheap.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I should say this is one of the best places to have lassi in the part of the world. First time, I tried a Chote lassi and the whole day I regretted for not having chosen a bade lassi. Hence, went back next day to have the badewala. Served in a mudka vessel, with a yummy malai topping, to drink this is delight. Hats off

Reviewed October 20, 2012

we went there on a hot sunny afternoon, i was after a refreshing lassi and it was exactly what i needed. they serve a sweet and creamy lassi in an earthen tumbler which adds to the taste. i would definitely go back there. good value for money as well the portion size is reasonably good.