Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best driver and great experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
OnAir68070099311
via mobile
Perfection

Reviewed June 18, 2018
NathanR1606

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent four days with Dinesh and he picked us up from Delhi Airport to go to Agra and Jaipur. He was very nice, punctual and reliable and always had recommendations what to visit and when. He was also very flexible and completely adapted to our schedule and requirements.
We would definitely do the tour with him again and can recommend his services without hesitation

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Regina, I'm happy to hear from you. That you like our services. And thanks very much for giving us a valuable time and great feedback for Ronak Tours.
In future I hope to see you again with your family and friends. Thanks once again.
Dinesh

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Happened across Dinu of Rounak tours by accident and I have to say how fortuitous it was. So pleased to meet Dinu and have the pleasure of him taking me around Jaipur for a few days. He is a font of knowledge about his beloved Jaipur and is able to take you to places you’d wish to find, be it tourist places or textile specialties. He was at all times professional and keeps very safe whilst driving in busy traffic.
A blessing in Jaipur. I have suggested he do some specialty tours with potential textile buyers as his knowledge of the producers around jaipur area is impressive.

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Hi, thanks very much for your valuable feedback for Ronak Tours. I'm glad that you like our service and I hope that you and your family and friends comes again with next new adventures.
Thanks Dinesh

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My wife and I met Dinu purely by accident but it was a fortuitous accident, since he transformed our trip to Jaipur. Knowing the city like the back of his hand, he guided us to the best shops, the best historical sites, and the best restaurants.
He was always punctual, polite, very good value, and — most of all — good company.
I cannot recommend Dino enough. If you go to Jaipur please phone Dinu to get a real taste of the Pink City.

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Hi sir and madame, Thanks for giving a valuable time here of you. I'm glad that you are satisfied with ( Ronak Tours Jaipur ) by giving you best service to you. I hope to see you again with you and your family friends. Best of luck for your future. Best regards

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

dinesh organize a complete trip for us (8 people) from new delhi to jaipur. it was
perfect ! he know very well all the place to be and secret place as well !
he is very friendly and begin to speak french too.
thanks to him, we have had a very very beautiful journey

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Hi Charlotte, thanks for giving your valuable time and a great feedback for Ronak Tours. Hope to see you again with new adventure. Thanks once again.
Dinesh ( Dinu )

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I met Dinesh first for one ride , at the end I spent two fantastic days with this lovely, friendly gentleman :-) . He show me the city and its best spots , temples , garden , amazing qualitative shopping stores known by local people . I would recommend him for every body who want to visit Jaipur and Rajasthan !!!
Once again thank you so much Dinesh .

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Hi Nicolas thanks for giving a valuable time here of you. I'm glad that you are satisfied with Dinesh ( Ronak Tours Jaipur ) by giving you best service to you. I hope to see you again with you and your family friends. Best of luck for your future. Best regards

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I come to Jaipur for many years and Dino was MOST helpful driving me to appointments around town and outside...... Happy to have him as my driver!

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hi, thanks for giving a valuable time here of you. I'm glad that you are satisfied with Dinesh ( Ronak Tours Jaipur ) by giving you best service to you. I hope to see you again with you and your family friends. Best of luck for your future. Best regards

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Dinesh was a great driver and tour guide around Jaipur. Anything I wanted (shopping, restaurants, sites, hotel recommendations) he knew a great place. We had fun driving around and chatting. I mostly traveled around Jaipur and Rajasthan alone, fending off traffic and navigating, but Dinesh offered me a great break from that!

Anyone looking to see all there is to see in Jaipur would do well to have Dinesh show them around.

1  Thank Elisa M
RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Hi Elisa, thanks for giving a valuable time here of you. I'm glad that you are satisfied with Dinesh ( Ronak Tours Jaipur ) by giving you best service to you. I hope to see you again with you and your family friends. Best of luck for your future. Best regards

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I travelled to Jaipur with my teenage daughter and we couldn't have asked for a better driver and guide. Dinesh was polite, courteous, always on time, and extremely knowledgeable. We particularly loved our visit to the elephant sanctuary. Book him early to avoid disappointment!

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi Leona, I'm glad to hear from you that you liked our service. And I hope to see you again with your family friends. And wishing you all good luck for your future. And thanks for the great review.
Best regards

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Dinesh truly goes above and beyond for his customers. Dinesh treated us like family, making sure that we were in good hands, safe, never hungry, always happy!

He is especially talented at English and storytelling. When visiting Northern India that has a mix of difficult roads and beautiful sites and history, it is important to have a guide who you like, who can communicate well, and who cares about your safety. Dinesh was all of the above!

My fiancé and I credit him for the most lovely and romantic trip.

We met Dinesh in Jaipur and he drove us around to a few special spots in the city. We liked him so much, we asked him to drive us through parts of Rajasthan, ending in Jaisalmar - where he gave us a recommendation of one of this friends to camp out in the desert. It was splendid experience throughout and we wouldn't have had such a special experience without his kind guidance.

Dinesh- We miss you! We wish you much good luck and good work in 2017! Much love to your family as well!

RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Hi friends, thanks for the post review. I'm glad to hear from you that you liked our service. And I hope to see you again with your family friends. And wishing you all good luck for your future.
Best regards

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I went to Jaipur to volunteer! but my plans got changed! Dinesh really looked after me, we found a beautiful hotel and he took me to the school I was volunteering at. He helped me there and translated but, unfortunately I was really ill, ending up in hospital! He stayed with me, he was my absolute angel!
We finally went to Jaipur city and the fort!
Jaipur is an amazing city! you must visit! very beautiful, historical, the clothes and crafts are spectacular too. What I especially loved was Amber village as I was amazed to find the bathing pool featured in The Exotic Marigold Hotel,the scene of the two boys.
Dinesh goes above and beyond anyone I know to help you! I am so grateful for meeting him and so hope to go back and see more of Ragistan. THANK YOU SO MUCH x

Oh I will put my film on about my trip Suzi.

1  Thank Suzi424
RonakTours, Owner at Ronak Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Suzi, thanks a lot for your compliments and write on TripAdvisor review. I'm happy for that you like my service from Ronak Tours. I hope to see you again with your family and friends!
Thanks once again Dinesh.
Ronak Tours Jaipur :)