“Absolutely disgusting!”

Polo Victory Palace
Ranked #295 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I along with my wife and 5 yr old son reached this hotel at around 6am on 17th October 2013. We were supposed to be there for 2 days and 1 night. But we ended staying there for precisely 3 hours. Nothing is well maintained and this place actually looks like one of those shady hotels. Would never ever advise anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank siddharthadugar

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was there with my mom & sister till 12 Oct'13.I would request you to not to book this horrible property.They claim its 3 star property which is completely false. The condition of room,bed,bathroom was in unacceptable conditions.The worst part was that we faced load shedding issues with no generator.After complain they provided one candle and with that we remained in room for 1 & 1/2 hours.Never believe on the available room images.The reality is completely different than what you find from online sources.Finally nothing good to say.

Room Tip: Do not book this property.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Raj S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had the family room for ourselves,which is on terrace.
Room condition was not good, bathroom was unhygienic, shower was not working
Despite complaining, shower was not repaired

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH RECOMMENDING

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank SANJAY T
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Distance of about 40 rupees by auto from Jaipur railway station. Hotel is in main place of Jaipur. Though the place looks clumsy, it is a safe place for budget travellers. Rooms and furnitures look old, but not bad. Food is good. Staff are okay. Ensure you agree on tariff before stay. Talking in local language can help you bargain best price. While check in time I was told check out is 24 hours from checkin. However while checkout I was told the other way. After reiterating on what was initially agreed the price was re calculated. Travel desk is helpful. Overall not a bad place

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Rajalingam R
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was informed that I would be offered either free pick up or free drop at railway station. The hotel guys denied this entirely. The photo of the hotel rooms are deceptive and does not represent what they offer. When I arrived at the hotel the gave me terrible room. I informed that this was not was shown to me on the clear trip site. That is when they changed my room but even then the room was not upto expectation. The room service guy who accompanied me to my room on 27 June 2013 was drunk. Offered to change my room to some other hotel. The AC was not working fine. The Toliet was in its worst condition. The Door lock was shattered. Cleanliness was absent. The location is not good as soon as you come out of the hotel there it's dirty every where. I am very much disatisfied with this hotel. I stay at this hotel was not worth it. Please do not recomment this hotel.Jaipur is the worst city which I have visited in My Rajasthan tour.People try to dupe you by taking to maharani factory which is fake they do this for a comission of 30%. You can purchase the same thing at johri Bazaar at much cheaper rate. Which is like 25% of the price what they offer at so called maharani factory which is located near Jantar Mantar. I would like to have my money reimbursed by clear trip for having this hotel on thier list.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Prashant S
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near the Railway Station and is next to the Polo Victory Cinema (which can be used as the landmark). Since I was on a quick visit, I decided to try this hotel out. To begin with, the front desk was courteous and helpful. We were shown 2 rooms and were given a choice. The restaurant was closed at that time (maybe for renovation or something). However room service was available and was prompt. The TV was functional. Overall, the service was pretty decent.
On the flipside, the rooms are dated and the furniture was kinda old. The bathrooms were basic.
However, when you consider the price factor, I would say it is a decent place to stay for a BUDGET traveller.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nipun R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to jaipur with 4 fellows for some work. Stayed here for a night. The Front desk manager was so helpful and was a delight dealing with. We got a TWIN ROOM accommodating 5 of us with an extra bed. He waived off extra bed charges and really gave a good deal. Rooms were pretty big, Perfectly working A/C and Hot showers. Location wise its brilliant too. Will surely be visiting here soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business