Park Prime Hotel Jaipur
Hotels.com
$37
$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsterrace grillvalue for moneyc schemebusiness hotelbell deskrooftop pooldecent hotelcandle light dinnerbreakfast spreadshort staybuffet dinnermi roadtop floorbusiness triprooms are spaciousthe heart of the citynice place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed on a bussiness trip for two nights. Excellent service and friendly staff. We were upgraded to a higher room which was excellent and large. Only negative was the charges for WIFI which defies logic, considering all smaller hotels provide it free.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!!
Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Park Prime, Jaipur on Trip advisor.

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the hotel, facilities, staff, food and service and they are delighted to hear your words of praise.

We thank you for such a detailed feedback about your excellent experience with us for everyone to see.

To sum it up feedback like this really puts a smile on the face of our colleagues.

We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were on a two-week trip to India with Overseas Adventure Travel this month, staying at this hotel for three nights. The room was large enough with a king sized bed, nice sized bathroom with quality amenities. Breakfasts were buffet and were good. Internet is not free, alas. Location is fairly good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Sir/Mam,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!!

We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Worst experience at the restaurant.
- waiting for more than 30 min,
- no hospitality
- not even a worth of 3 star hotel

The valet parking was not attentive as well.

and the roof top staff is also rude.
In overall i guess you should go to new hotels.
Don't waste your time and money.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Aks4312
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Please accept my very best greetings from Park Prime Jaipur!!!

I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and very unprofessional attitude by the staff.

We have taken your feedback very seriously and I have already taken the serious action against the concern staff.

I once again sincerely apologies for any uncomfert from our side.

We value your patronage and I sincerely look forward to welcome your back at Park Prime Jaipur.

Assuring you always of our very best services.

I shall be very grateful to you if you can provide your Mobile no, to express my sincere apologies to you.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed here in December 2012 as park of a group tour. The room was fine and clean, so I cannot complain about that. I had two major problems at the hotel. First of all, the Internet, for which there was an extra charge would not work for me or for anyone in our group. When I complained and asked for a refund, I was told it was impossible. After much back and forth, the desk clerk relented and I did not have to pay for the service. Also, there was a very noisy group of students, I think, in several rooms on our floor. They were especially rowdy one night. When we called the desk about it, they did nothing. Finally, around one in the morning, I had to get dressed and go into the corridor myself to ask the kids to quiet down. So, not great service from the desk. The breakfast was lovely and the staff in the dining room very accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Kindest Regards
M.S.TOMAR
Rajsthan,India

Reviewed February 20, 2013

They seem to be struggling with basic etiquette of customer service. The servers at restaurants, specially the Henry's are untrained. Even the supervisor at the place has bad attitude and not customer service oriented. Still they do reasonably well because of locational advantage. They are in center of the city, which is very convenient for tourists as well as local people. Have gone there many times but recent experiences will make me think twice before going back or recommending this place to family and friends.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trendy_travellerNyc

Dear Sir,

Please accept my very best greetings from Park Prime Jaipur!!!

I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and very unprofessional attitude by the staff at Henry's.

Kindest Regards