Park Prime Hotel Jaipur
$63
$100
$81
Agoda.com
All reviewsterrace grillvalue for moneyc schemebusiness hotelbell deskrooftop pooldecent hotelcandle light dinnerbreakfast spreadshort staybuffet dinnermi roadtop floorbusiness triprooms are spaciousthe heart of the citynice place to stay
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I just loved staying in this hotel during my vacations in dec, 2012. Really a nice hotel, with supportive and helpful staff. Hotel-rooms are also well-managed. Also it is build at a good location. In short, I just had an awesome experience staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nikhil V
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Mr.Nikhil V,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!!
Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Park Prime, Jaipur on TripAdvisor.

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the hotel, facilities, staff, food and service and they are delighted to hear your words of praise.

We thank you for such a detailed feedback about your excellent experience with us for everyone to see.

To sum it up feedback like this really puts a smile on the face of our colleagues.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had marvelous 04 day stay in Park Prime Jaipur . The stay was really nice and so all the staff. The hospitality gave a feel that you are invited by a king in his fort.

Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met. Wonderful interiors and co-operative staff with reasonable priced too for luxury hotel. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The view of jaipur from my room was amazing. And the terrace pool was awesome. The location is almost at a heart of jaipur surrounded by beautiful hills, historical monuments and having a gr8 look of Secretariat.
Very rich & tasty breakfast and excellent dinning too with some exquisite salmon dishes, I found the best around. With each meal I became more spoiled.
With free movies offered by the hotel and happening pub, you can pretty much stay in the hotel all day without getting bored.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.
In the end I was almost sorry to leave.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Atul T
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Mr.Atul,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!!
Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Park Prime, Jaipur on Trip advisor.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

this is an awesome hotel in jaipur, i stayed with park prime in november 12, me and my friends enjoyed alot, the staff of hotel provide good services with fine dining on terrace restaurant, the view of the city from terrace is breathtaking and simply awesome, the hotel also have great bar "henrys" which is mine and my friends favourite place in hotel, the hospatality, cleanliness, rooms and location of the hotel is amazing, i rheally had a great time in this hotel with my friends and i also suggest other people to stay in this hotel and experience the difference from other hotels..... Thank you Park Prime :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Akki_T
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Mr.Akhilesh,

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had stayed with Park Prime Jaipur in the month of January 13,me and my family very much injoyed with this hotel because this is very good service provider and this is always ready to serve his guest and this positive attitude and gerture i have not seen any where and also suggest to my frinds to stay with Hotel Park Prime whene you come to Jaipur and the Jaipur is very much famous for historic places.

Keep it up

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Mr.Sanjeev,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much; it is my pleasure to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay. I have also shared your comments with my Management team.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I am a jaipurite bt left it dis year... to start with this place olways seemed a nyc option wen i had to visit bak the city... the day i arrived i ws given a reasonabaly quick check in... n i ordered dinner the roo service ws quite nyc... i ws impressed bt dat ws it den started the real deal... the bar "henrys" vich is qute famous dint had drinks on its own menu...the next morning i went to d pool on the roof top...and the changin room ws full of bird sh1t,,,den dre ws no1 frm the hotel staff providing nething.. the hair dryer ws nt working... again thums dwn!! finally after a series of hits n misses d day of my departure came n i had asked for a late check out... which was promised to me while i ws booking the room bt to my horror the receptopnist with whom i had that talk had left the hotel n the current staff asked me to check out at 12 when while booking i ws told tht i could check out at 4.. had to roam the city cos had my flight at 6 in the eve ol in ol a terrible experience..

Room Tip: take a room on the back side of the hotel for a better view the front side has a massive construction site u dnt wana c...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rohit S
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Mr.Rohit,
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!

Many thanks for posting your comments.

I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and very unprofessional attitude by the staff.

We have taken your feedback very seriously.

I once again sincerely apologies for any uncomfortable from our side.

We value your patronage and I sincerely look forward to welcome your back at Park Prime Jaipur.

We humbly request you to give us an opportunity to recover.

Assuring you always of our very best services.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur