“Good location in Jaipur, clean hotel...”

Park Prime Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #119 of 382 Hotels in Jaipur
Dublin, Ireland
“Good location in Jaipur, clean hotel...”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We got here after spending a night in Agra and 2 nights in Delhi, first impressions were good - the reception was friendly and the rooms were great. Not impressed that we had to pay over 700 Rupees for 1 day Wifi (refused to do this)...
The Pub off the lobby looks nicer than it is. We went in here with high expectations, got some food which was luke warm but I think that's how it was supposed to be, the AC was turned up so high that I had to go wrap a scarf around myself and my partner had to get a jacket, and at 8.00pm the music was so loud in the bar that we had to leave (we were the only 2 people in the bar at this stage)... It was too loud, really silly considering it was empty apart from us. Our bill had 3 different taxes on it and was pretty impossible to figure out so we gave up trying.
However, the laundry service was good, we dropped our clothes in, and got them back the same day. One of our jeans were still wet when we got them back and we informed reception who then comp'd our laundry charges.
We had 2 hours free each afternoon to go to the rooftop pool to chill out. Really this hotel could try to do something about the amount of pigeons on the roof and drinking out of the pool - some wire mesh maybe? But it was nice to be able to chill out up there. We didn't opt for the bbq so I can't comment on that...
In the room, the beds were pretty comfie and the room was spacious, the bathrooms were large & airy and modern, quite a nice hotel for Jaipur.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Debwel
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime, Jaipur!!

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much; it is my pleasure to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay. I have also shared your comments with my Management team.

India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Hungarian first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed at Park Prime during a recent business visit. The hotel meets basic expectations in terms of comforts and service levels.

The room I stayed in was spacious and practical. Sleep quality was good thanks to the high quality of the mattress and pillows.

I did not have an opportunity to taste the food at their restaurants except during breakfast time. The buffet breakfast spread was good and catered to the various tastes of the guests in the hotel - being peak tourist season the hotel was near full.

One minor irritant that I faced was that no staff member bothered to offer or serve water even once at breakfast time during the three days that I stayed there. I pointed this out to the supervisor on the third day and he promptly filled up my glass with water. Considering that most guests were having buffet breakfast, the least that the staff could do was to serve water without guests having to ask for it!! This dampened the otherwise excellent hospitality that I experienced in Rajasthan during my entire trip.

The plug points in the room are awkwardly located and if you have a 2-pin charger then you are likely to have some trouble in plugging them in...

Location is excellent. Overall a nice place to stay albeit the slightly "unfriendly" experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 28, 2012

During my recent visit with my family first time i stayed at this hotel. one my friend had suggested me this property and booke dthe same for us. it was a wonderful experience as this hotel is located at very prime location near statue cirlce and all jaipur main attractions are very near by to this Hotel. Rooms as well as bathroom are very well maintained and quite good in size. Price wise this hotel is also very good. Buffet breakfast is great one doesnot want to leave it.All staff is very supportive and friendly by nature (including front desk, bell boys, house keeping ). Hotel is gaving a pub as well as a roof top restaurent and sipping up a beer is an amazing experience

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor are quite good and are less noisy

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed in this property for four nights with family. No royal indulgence. A standard business hotel taking care of functional needs. Staff were friendly and supportive, especially, the bell boys. Food was generally good. Close to Statue Circle.

Dear Sir,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed November 19, 2012

On last weekend we had dinner at The Terrace Grill, a roof top & a candle light dinner.....trust me it was amazing..The ambiance was superb, the quality & taste of food was great..All the things were up to the mark as expected, but at the time of billing their printer was not working..so no bill?

It is unacceptable, i was told an amount which i paid in cash but without any bill.....Rest the experience was great & will visit again soon!

1 Thank GM_IND01
Dear Sir,

New Delhi
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I am staying regularly in this Hotel on my business visits to Jaipur. I like the staff, room clealiness, food and tarriff. All is great in this hotel including Bar and roof top restaurant. Only one improvement area is little more varied breakfast buffet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr.Vishal,

mumbai
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had happen to at property last week the rooms are substandard further the staff is very unfriendly the manger's there speak very rude and there body language is as such they don't care about your issues they just want to rip you off. my simple advise stay away from the property.its not worth the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple