“Value for money with nice Indian food”
Review of Golden Hotel

Golden Hotel
Ranked #127 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed here around August last week. Indian food is really finger-licking, We ordered breakfast and dinner most of the days during our stay here. We also get additional bed in our rooms as per request in advance, and price is reasonable as we get discount for group and longer stay. Service is really quick and fast. Staff is nice and supportive. Nice work done by P.K. Sood and all the staff. Special thanks to food serving staff. I will recommend this place to my friends and looking forward to visit in future.
The only thing to improve is: as soon as someone check-in, things should be in place, as we have to ask many small-small things to change for the first day. (usually this shouldn't happen, specially if someone booked the rooms a week in advance).

I am a traveller, hope you also enjoy the tips and other links to travel in Jaipur:

-Sachin

Room Tip: Prefer road-side top floor rooms. Cross check the rooms with fresh bedding arrangements before check...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I'll surely share your appreciation with my F&B Team. I'll be really happy if you could share some insights with me on my cellphone/email on what things could have been better arranged at the time of checkin. Overall I am glad you found the stay recommendable. I look forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

It was an excellent experience. The hotel is clean, people are very nice. Charges are also very moderate. The best part was hotel staff were always very helpful. Pick up from the railway station is free and you can easily arrange car for sight seeing. Food is good but average in quantity. Overall my experience is nice.Keep it up.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank matalhawa
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank u for the encouraging words sir. I'll be glad if you could call me to share more insights on food quantity. I look forward to host u again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

i find the total value for money with golden hotel.rooms are good and recently renoveted.staff members are decent and polite.i booked the room to mr.shivam he given me a special discount.he is a polite person and managed the pickup for me in midnight,i can not forget the golden hotel

Room Tip: room no. 407
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rockstar12345
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

I am glad you found us Value for Money. That holds top importance for us being a budget hotel. Will share your appreciation with the entire Team & particularly Shiv. I look forward to host u again.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel on multiple occasion . I fiend this hotel one of the best among the budget hotels in Jaipur food that is served here is excellent in taste, quality and hygiene, the people how work here are ever supported and take care of smalll small needs.I feel home when I stay here. I will continues to use this place and recomded other to try.

Room Tip: jacuzzy room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Your appreciation as well as your repeat business is overwhelming. Its always a pleasure to serve u. I look forward to host u again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I come second time in this hotel..the service and room are best . The rooms are big and specious . Food is very good and delicious. Staff is very good and friendly specialy yadav ji provide him best service .i recommend to others.....

• Stayed: September 2013
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We were really happy to see you come back to us. Thank you for all the appreciation. I'll surely share it with Mr.Yadav too. I look forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Enjoyed Jacuzzi experience. Rooms were good. They arranged a pick up. Only thing I didn't like that they didn't provide onion with chhole bhature even after asking and gave the excuse that it is very costly now-a-days

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I have deliberated with my team on your feedback about the onion incident. An Onion plate is a specified item in the Menu with a cost attached & you wanted it for free. That is where the bone of contention was. Although my staff has confirmed that after your request they did serve you about half a plate for free. Onions are expensive these days (Everyone knows that) - but for me & my team they surely are not more expensive than customer satisfaction. I trust my team completely when they say that they did serve you half a plate for free on your request. So your coming to this platform & still writing the other way has thrown their small effort to vein.

Overall I am glad to know that you found us 'Value for Money'.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotle was very good. They help us in all the way. The friendly atmosphere is there in hotel. They planned us to see Jaipu city in and around as we like. I sugest if they have Karnataka food there, it will be more useful for the south indian people. Overall everything was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank u for writing about your experience. We have noted your point to enhance our Menu with more South Indian Dishes as well. I look forward to host you again..