“best hotel in corporete”
Review of Golden Hotel

Golden Hotel
Ranked #131 of 410 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel on multiple occasion . I fiend this hotel one of the best among the budget hotels in Jaipur food that is served here is excellent in taste, quality and hygiene, the people how work here are ever supported and take care of smalll small needs.I feel home when I stay here. I will continues to use this place and recomded other to try.

Room Tip: jacuzzy room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Your appreciation as well as your repeat business is overwhelming. Its always a pleasure to serve u. I look forward to host u again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I come second time in this hotel..the service and room are best . The rooms are big and specious . Food is very good and delicious. Staff is very good and friendly specialy yadav ji provide him best service .i recommend to others.....

• Stayed: September 2013
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We were really happy to see you come back to us. Thank you for all the appreciation. I'll surely share it with Mr.Yadav too. I look forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Enjoyed Jacuzzi experience. Rooms were good. They arranged a pick up. Only thing I didn't like that they didn't provide onion with chhole bhature even after asking and gave the excuse that it is very costly now-a-days

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I have deliberated with my team on your feedback about the onion incident. An Onion plate is a specified item in the Menu with a cost attached & you wanted it for free. That is where the bone of contention was. Although my staff has confirmed that after your request they did serve you about half a plate for free. Onions are expensive these days (Everyone knows that) - but for me & my team they surely are not more expensive than customer satisfaction. I trust my team completely when they say that they did serve you half a plate for free on your request. So your coming to this platform & still writing the other way has thrown their small effort to vein.

Overall I am glad to know that you found us 'Value for Money'.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotle was very good. They help us in all the way. The friendly atmosphere is there in hotel. They planned us to see Jaipu city in and around as we like. I sugest if they have Karnataka food there, it will be more useful for the south indian people. Overall everything was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank u for writing about your experience. We have noted your point to enhance our Menu with more South Indian Dishes as well. I look forward to host you again..

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Whenever i travel to Jaipur i think for Golden Hotel. Its a decent place to stay with family and friends. Food is ok as i don't eat more in hotel whenever i stayed there. Pick up service is good.
I had stayed three times in 2 months i had spent nice time in a reasonable rate. I will suggest to experience the hotel once and you will definitely like it. Bedrooms are also well maintained and also available at affordable prices. Staff is also very co-operative. Thanks Prateek Sood and Golden hotel... i ll visit again :)

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are very spacious . AC rooms i have always in one room which is always been well maint...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

I am glad you found the hotel a decent place at affordable prices with cooperative staff. Each word is of great value to us. I look forward to host u again. Thank u for recommending us.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stay in golden hotel with my friend iget free pickup from hotel golden when I go to room I see room is very neat and clean well maintain the room services excellent staff is very good behaved manager yadav is very helpfool.I recommended to others.thanks to hotel golden.......

• Stayed: August 2013
Golden H, Owner at Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

I am glad that my rooms, food & staff all could find a place in your review on a positive note. That is literally all we offer. I look fwd to host u again..

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The rooms are good ! Good value for money! Located close to Rawat Resturant and auto rickshaw stand. Car facility is available from the hotel itself . Booked it from Agoda .com after reading review from trip advisor. The hotel staff is courteous and helpful.Travelled with family in july 2013

Room Tip: select rooms with tub fitted with jacuzzi!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I am glad u found us 'Value for Money'. That's exactly what we strive for our guests to feel being a budget hotel. Yes my people are the biggest strength. I am really happy the staff could find a place in your review on a positive note. I look fwd to host u again..