“nice stay!”

Laxmi Palace - A Heritage Home
Ranked #99 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed March 6, 2013

the hotel was clean and comfortable.it had a homely atmosphere. hotel staff are gentle and well behaved.
hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood..
hotel staff provide assistance in sightseeing planning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Response559, Manager at Laxmi Palace - A Heritage Home, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
First of all thanks for considering us during your recent visit to Jaipur and we appriciate your effort for writing this fabulous review for our hotel which will help others to find best hotel for their stay.
Once again we thank you for all your efforts and looking forward to serve you once again.

There are newer reviews for Laxmi Palace - A Heritage Home

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The room is the best during my budget trip in north India, especially a hot bath. I'm also impressed by the service. If I expect some thing more, it would be a view of the city or closer to the pink city. But of course, with this price I rated it excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lela Y

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Location was OK, no nice view, small, doesn't look like a hotel. Rooms are average, no luxury. basic home like amenities. We only had breakfast, its nice, not too spice. Service wise its excellent, humble staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in January 2013 and we very satisfied with our stay.The location is good, central Jaipur but miraculously in a quiet location away from the chaos of the city. The service was good and all the staff very helpful.The rooms were fine with all the necessary requirements.. Good shower, clean bedding etc.The breakfast was a simple affair but adequate to set you up for day checking out the local sites.There is a roof terrace where you can sit and have a drink (the staff kindly bring this up to the terrace if you ask).The terrace is a little sparce and could do with more seats and tables but this isn't a criticism more a suggestion.
To summarise, this is a well run, clean hotel in a good location and priced very reasonably. A good place to stay if you find yourself in Jaipur.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank StraightDownTheLine

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was unable to make it to Jaipur & I called Laxmi Hotel first thing in the morning. The receptionist was able to find my booking right away, was able to clearly communicate that there is usually a penalty for no-shows but since my booking was only 2 days old, he would ask his supervisor to review my case. When I called later, a warm manager assured me that since I was not going to Jaipur, he would not charge me.

Just the prompt communication & warm understanding made me regret I was unable to visit Laxmi Palace. With communication such a challenge in these parts, it was a sigh of relief to find quick understanding & generous response from Bhanu Pratap Singh & their staff

With this level of communication, I am sure they deserve the awards & positive comments they have received in 2012.

Should I visit Jaipur in the future, I shall certainly stay with them.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelsinIndia

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I came by this hotel through a tuktuk I picked up at the train station. The place was very nice and the room excellent. I was actually in the tenant building called "rawla".
The room is modern but still in the heritage style.
The internet connection was very good. And the staff was very helpful, always smiling and very courteous. They did anything to accommodate me and I was at that time a bit fussy.
The breakfast was ok. Nothing extravagant to expect from this but the staff again was very kind and service-minded.
One bad note was the hot water. It didn't last more than 2 min in the Rawla part. I left the boiler switched on all night and had the same result, only 2min of hot water. On the contrary in the Laxmi part it was hot all the time.
Don't take rooms on the Laxmi building 1st floor. It's where the restaurant is and it's a bit noisy in the morning. The Rawla building is quiet at any time.

I preferred the rooms in Rawla. I had one called deluxe room. And I payed 2900 ruppees per night.
I noticed afterwards that it was cheaper via Agoda website.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rose m

Reviewed February 21, 2013

A reasonable place to stay in Jaipur, away from the chaos and noise of the city.
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower ok, but the room was dark and for some reason any noise in the building really seemed to echo around the place loudly.
Breakfast was decent and they have a nice balcony terrace where you can relax and enjoy a drink after a day in the madness of Jaipur.
All the staff were helpful and really friendly.
Good location near the bus station, you can walk to the city in about 25 mins.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple