“Loved it!!”

Ranked #1 of 75 Dessert in Jaipur
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Anokhi Cafe has a well established loyal following. Successfully filling a significant 'gap' in Jaipur: A cafe that offers healthy and tasty fresh food with an international flavour. (Kindly note: we DO NOT offer Indian food, many other places in Jaipur offer great Indian food). As far as possible the cafe offers foods that are made from fresh seasonal organic produce grown locally at Anokhi farm. Our salads for example are made from home grown organic lettuce that is freshly picked every morning and served the same day, it is washed with bottled mineral water of course!
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We had the best meal at Anokhi! We had to wait quite a while to get a table but we eventually had one to ourselves (sometimes you have to share). The food was amazing and felt so wholesome and healthy! And a trip to the store afterwards is such a treat!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Real haven for those who want wholesome food. My trip to Jaipur is incomplete without eating here. Super coffee, juices and cakes.
My favourite is the lemon slice..the only place to get this unique dessert. The crunchy salads here are the best in town and also safest. After eating I head to the shop to pick up the fabulous voile shirts..

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I really enjoyed the food at Anokhi. I had a walnut and blue cheese Salad as well as a Thai Bean Salad. Both were delicious. The carrot cake was also fabulous!!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I just love to eat at this place, it has the most sorted out fresh and organic cafe. Their food is outstanding, the crowd which comes here is also outstanding. A must try is the Lemon Cheese Cake! its to die for!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My first visit to Anokhi, I never made it to the cafe. Thanks to a friend from the Umaid Mahal Hotel, I got back for lunch & was totally delighted with the various choices. It was most difficult making a decision. The guest from France, who was with me, had the same problem so we shared a salad and a pizza and each had our own dessert. Everything was superb. We ordered from the counter and the food was quickly brought to the table. The salad wcas some sort of concoction of wonderful grilled vegetables and goat cheese and our pizza was made with delicious carmelized onions. My dessert was so fabulous...a lemon coconut slice, filled with walnuts and iced with a yummy lemon frosting. I almost went back for a second. My friend raved about her chocolate cake. Anokhi is a place for many visits - and not just for their lovely clothing line!