“Delicious Healthy Food”

Ranked #2 of 68 Dessert in Jaipur
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Anokhi Cafe has a well established loyal following. Successfully filling a significant 'gap' in Jaipur: A cafe that offers healthy and tasty fresh food with an international flavour. (Kindly note: we DO NOT offer Indian food, many other places in Jaipur offer great Indian food). As far as possible the cafe offers foods that are made from fresh seasonal organic produce grown locally at Anokhi farm. Our salads for example are made from home grown organic lettuce that is freshly picked every morning and served the same day, it is washed with bottled mineral water of course!
hamilton
“Delicious Healthy Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I really enjoyed the food at Anokhi. I had a walnut and blue cheese Salad as well as a Thai Bean Salad. Both were delicious. The carrot cake was also fabulous!!

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jaipur, India
“HEALTHY”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I just love to eat at this place, it has the most sorted out fresh and organic cafe. Their food is outstanding, the crowd which comes here is also outstanding. A must try is the Lemon Cheese Cake! its to die for!

Visited September 2012
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Food - Hard to Make a Choice”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My first visit to Anokhi, I never made it to the cafe. Thanks to a friend from the Umaid Mahal Hotel, I got back for lunch & was totally delighted with the various choices. It was most difficult making a decision. The guest from France, who was with me, had the same problem so we shared a salad and a pizza and each had our own dessert. Everything was superb. We ordered from the counter and the food was quickly brought to the table. The salad wcas some sort of concoction of wonderful grilled vegetables and goat cheese and our pizza was made with delicious carmelized onions. My dessert was so fabulous...a lemon coconut slice, filled with walnuts and iced with a yummy lemon frosting. I almost went back for a second. My friend raved about her chocolate cake. Anokhi is a place for many visits - and not just for their lovely clothing line!

• Visited September 2012
“Oasis in Jaipur”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Having been an expatriate in another Asian city, I know how nice is to have a good western cafe to retreat to at times. We were just travelling through Jaipur but went to this cafe twice. Once to dine in, once to get take away lunch for our train journey.

The setting is relaxed and cozy, the ginger and lime soda refreshing, baguette with brie delicious, fresh salads and all vegetarian. Must try the carrot cake.. Amazing!

Only wish they had an coffee machine, however the coffee press was still strong and tasty.

This doesn't feel like a travellers cafe which makes it even nicer.

1 Thank Krista S
Arpora, India
“A big 'thank you' from a very grateful customer.”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Went straight to Anokhi from the train station and headed for the washroom where I left my expensive Omega constellation watch on the counter by the basin. After a leisurely brunch (two salads, a pizza, dessert and coffee, all of it very good indeed) I had a look around the shop and left. Two hours later I discovered I had left my watch behind. Called the shop not expecting anything much but was hugely relieved and grateful to be told the staff had found it.

You could of course say it was my lucky day but I prefer to believe the high standards in ethical business practices Anokhi prides itself for has filtered down to the people who work there. The loss of that watch would have cast a cloud over what has been a fantastic two week holiday in Rajasthan and I am so very glad it didn't end that way.

A big THANK YOU to Anuradha, Praseetha and the management of Anokhi from a very grateful customer!

• Visited September 2012