Hotel Raghuraj Palace
$12
$37
$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsheritage homehawa mahalcomfortable hotelrailway stationrecommend this hotelhotel is situatedrooms are cleannice staypalacecityrajasthan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Hi All, We went on a Delhi,Jaipur,Agra Golden Traingle trip (10 people - Family), organised by Expeditions Worldwide Tours. We completed our Delhi Tour and came to Jaipur at 8.30pm stayed at this hotel on 1st of OCT 2011. The Rooms were very neat and excellent. The room service was also very good, we had good dinner in this hotel itself, and the rates were very nominal. I would surely recommend this hotel to all. In the morning while check out, we had complimentary breakfast of Aloo Parata, which were very delicious. Overall I rate it as Excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Harikiran K
Reviewed July 23, 2011

The hotel was clean and well maintained, the service was very good, and it was quiet and comfortable. It was a nice change from the normally hectic nature of travel in India. I would come back to stay here if I find myself in Jaipur again. Very good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank BCollie_Gal
Reviewed May 19, 2011

We booked Hotel Raghuraj Palace through the travel company that arranged several things for us while traveling. I didn't have high expectations for any hotel booked as "budget" range, but was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. I felt VERY good about staying there!

Staff could not have been any warmer or friendlier. Hotel spotlessly clean, rooms well appointed and decorated well enough to provide a pleasant atmosphere. Found the people in the neighborhood to be amongst the nicest I encountered anywhere in all of India. People on the streets made eye contact and smiled, spoke to us as visitors, said hello, asked me "Where are you from?" and after explaining, many said "Welcome to India, hope you are having good time!" No touts wanting to make a buck, just friendly people who were happy to meet a visitor.

Our driver took us walking to a nearby workingman's restaurant of sorts, very simple outdoor place where common people eat. I will never forget how many people came by the table and said hello to us. Absolutely amazing experience! We both remarked about how positive the experience was there. Jaipur may be full of touts and people desperately trying to make money from tourists, but I never once felt that at this hotel or in the adjoining neighborhood. Made for a great experience and a good lasting memory,

I can't find a thing to say on the negative side about this hotel. How nice that is! I paid budget price and got what felt much more like midrange. Can't beat that!

For a lower priced lodging facility, I don't think it can be beat. And I'm comparing against MANY other hotels across India in which we stayed. Some were the pits and places I would not want to return to ever again, a rare few were jewels. Hotel Raghuraj Palace is one of the best of the lot!

Neighborhood was quiet at night so no problem with rooms on front, at least to my knowledge. Had only breakfast there and it was plentiful and tasty. Far better coffee than most places we ate. Indian coffee is far too mild for my tastes and when I asked for a good strong cup; of coffee, I got it. Pleased.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank MichaelUSAandLondon
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Had initially booked a hotel in the city.. Was seeking rooms in the budget range of 1500 to 2000. Found the rooms in the city yucky, unclean and very dirty ( surprisingly for such a touristy destination) Called up a friend who suggested this place. Tucked away towards Pittal Factory.. the exterior facade is nothing great but the rooms very very nice though the toilet a bit small.. Very good value for money

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank firefoxstay
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I think that for the price I paid, the hotel was probably one of the best i have ever stayed in.
The rooms are spacious and clean. Simple, sober and elegant are the words I would use. never been to India, I was a little worried about the hygiene but as soon as you enter the hotel, you will understand how things there are. Its very hygienic and I loved it. The staff was amazing, the hotel's owner is a great guy. you can just come down to the reception in the afternoon, have a cup of tea with him and he will tell you all about the city, places to see, places to eat and also good places to shop from. Everyone there was really nice to me and helped in every way they could. The hotel is in a great location, not too quiet and not too noisy and its just 10-12 minutes away from everywhere you will want to go. I stayed in the hotel for a few days as I had some research work to do in the city and I think for this price, this is the best place I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends