“Nice Stay”

Hotel Bani Park Palace
Ranked #321 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have stay in this hotel 2 days and the hotel are very good for family stay, the rooms are well maintained and furnished, rooms are clean, and the hotel staff is also familiar and good. So I Am very happy to see that and hope when I will go next time at Jaipur I will stay this hotel again..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Sir suman Ji

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us.it is so important for us to offer a serene atmosphere to all our guests to unwind and rejuvenate. Thank you for sharing with us that you felt that our Hotel was Nice!
All of us are constantly trying to create special experiences for our guests - dining, cultural and adventurous..
I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.

Positive feedback from a well traveled guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared it with the entire team and all of them are very happy.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is my second stay at hotel bani park.When I booked room they recognize me and give me the best price.The staff welcomed me .The owner mr.alok jain also know my last stay date at hotel.Staff and owner were happy to see me again at hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an amazing review of your recent experience at The Hotel Bani Park Palace. I am delighted to know that you had a good stay.

it is so important for us to offer a serene atmosphere to all our guests to unwind and rejuvenate. Thank you for sharing with us that you felt that our Hotel was a hideaway!

I have shared your comments on service with the entire team and they are all grateful to you for recognizing their efforts. It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which motivates us to deliver friendly, personalized and attentive service consistently.

Entire team here looks forward to welcome you back on your next trip to the pink city!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very good place to stay with family , very friendly staff and is located at a good location . Overall service is very GOOD ! Control of the owner over every thing is very good !Food is very tasty and restaurant service is very good !

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Laurent Jain
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very good place to stay with family.. hotel is situated in the centre of the city....Very nearer to Railway Station and sindhi camp Bus station..it is a good budget hotel. staff are good at handling queries. Everything is clean and well organised...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Reviewed June 3, 2013

nice hotel to stay with a reasonable prices and a very good service with friendly staff .They take care personally for their guest.Mr jain owner of this hotel is also helpful for such information about the jaipur city and they arrange a cab for us to drop railway station late night.Although this time they have some less staff but we felt nothing like that.I will reccomend my friends for this hotel

HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Positive feedback from a well travelled guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared it with the entire team and all of them are very happy.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very good place to stay with family , very friendly staff and is located at a good location . Overall service is very GOOD ! Control of the owner over every thing is very good ! Food is very tasty and restaurant service is very good !

• Stayed: May 2013
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I booked the hotel for 2 days.for some reasons I did not arrive at the same date of check in but the owner of the hotel understood my problem and change my stay dates .hotel is situated in the centre of the city.all the attraction like city palace, birla temple are nearby hotel.
They arrange sight seen car for me at the cheap rate.food was decent and pure veg which I need .if you want non veg food then this is not the right place.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank livefre
HotelBaniParkPalace, Owner at Hotel Bani Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013