Hotel Shikha
$116
$40
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeer parkcafe coffee daydeepak sharmahotel is locatedlounge barplace to stayrecommend hotelrooms are cleanrailway stationhotel is greathot showerstayed two nightscomfortable hotelenjoyable staycomplimentary breakfasttasty foodfront office staff
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I stayed with my family at hotel Shikha, with my 11 months old daughter.
The staff is very hospitable,humble and helping, rooms are clean. The location of the hotel in a very posh area with no traffic hazards. The environment around is quiet.The best thing for my daughter was the deer park in front of hotel. She was so excited to see the deers and ducks.
Over all its a good budget hotel, with all the basic amenities. In future also, i would like to stay in Hotel Shikha.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank NishiGaurav
HotelShikhaJaipur, Manager at Hotel Shikha, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing Hotel Shikha for your stay in Jaipur.
Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.
Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Hotel Shikha the next time you're in Jaipur.

Reviewed July 27, 2010

I was glad to get to know about this hotel. My experience was great. The room service, location , value for money, everything about the hotel is great. I will surely hault at hotel shikha for all my journeys to jaipur !!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank NitinG_10

Reviewed July 15, 2010

On the way to Ajmer, I stayed alongwith my brother at Hotel Shikha in an A/c Double room, and this is the second time I am staying here. The hotel is very good especially the location facing the deer park and the hospitality of the staff was excellent especially of the Co-ordinator Mr.Deepak Sharma who arranged everything such as airport pick up & drop, trip to Ajmer etc- by their car. His prompt services were over my expectations. In the restaurant, they served with very tasty north indian food. There is a Coffee Day shop also attached to the hotel. The stay at Hotel Shikha is worth value and of course reasonably priced, in this attractive location. I will strongly recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives who proceed through Jaipur.

• Stayed: July 2010
2  Thank BARISHKOHINOOR

Reviewed June 19, 2010

this is a good hotel jaut 10 min drive frm tha railway station it has a deer park just beside the hotel and for the people who like to hang out the hotel has cafe coffee day in the hotel the rooms r good with minimum interiors the food is ok all in all a good bugdet hotel

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I had a pleasant stay in your hotel. Infact, your personnels hospitality was so good, it dominated the facilities, apt for the industry.

I thank you personally for arranging my stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business