“Jaipur's best resort”

Ranked #124 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
jaipur
“Jaipur's best resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

sunrise resort is the best resort in jaipur because so many facilities we can avail at a single place which is possible here only. Water sports with slide and water polo its amazing attraction along with rain dance over loud music. Combination of outdoor games and indoor games is excellent. Its new establishment sunrise dream world is also a new addition of facilities. traditional folk dance and music, puppet show, magician and statues for family values and fun is also good thing.

A part of masti and enjoyment the food part is also good. The food can be served in traditional style and normal style is amazing. After a long time i have enjoyed traditional food on the floor on choki and served by traditional dressed staff.
I personally feel that its the best resort in jaipur. GO THERE

Room Tip: Villa in new resort sunrise dream world
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank mightyjai
wasiq_sunrise, Public Relations Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for your complimenting the services and facilities of our Resort. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Sunrise Resort in the very often...

Kindest regards,

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I I had visited at SUNRISE RESORT with my friends for enjoying as i came to know that there is so many things to enjoy. YES it is the fact that there are so many facilities which gives the total enjoyment. Ground floored rooms with nice interior, Slide in Water Park, rain dance with loud music, swimming pool are the best combination in the summer time arranged by the resort. Water level and clarity was mind blowing as it can be considered as fit to drink. Though me and my friend doesn’t know to play cricket and football but we all are happy to watch others playing the same. Most attractive part was to enjoy the excitement through horse ride. It was really amazing. One more resort which is inter connected is most suitable for girls like us. We have enjoyed mehandi which is free of charge and given a nice experience as I had its impression for a long time. Number of attractive statues like dianosaur, dolphins, chimpanji, frog, snake, maharana pratap and many more enhance the level of enjoyment. Total cultural activities for rajasthani, Punjabi and gujrati in terms of folk music, dance and masti attracts to visit again and again. I muct appreciate the security part for all girls as they have designed the resort as family resort so that nobody can misbehave with the group of girls. I must convey that I like PANEER preparation and PASTA out of the full buffet.

I love to suggest to all my friends and their family to visit SUNRISE RESORT while they plan for total enjoyment.

• Stayed July 2013
wasiq_sunrise, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Madam,

It was pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful review.

We are glad to know that you liked our Facilities, services, accommodation and surroundings and had an exceptional stay. Your words of praises are everlasting and encourage us to present our best hospitality and the best facilities always.

Thank you for appreciating our team. They really work hard to deliver very high levels of services consistently.

We would love to see you again soon and for longer this time! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to organize any Sunrise Resort trip.

Best regards
Wasiq Talha
Guest Relation Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Me and my husband had a stay at this place just before 2 weeks that is on 21 june 2013, I and my husband have planned to be at this place for our summer vacation and booked this place for 5 days all the days we had different types of fun and enjoyment at the have water park and ethinic village concept and NATURO SPA CENTER we were secularized different programs and there were managed in proper manner, as soon as we reached resort resort manager welcomed us and have provided welcome drink to we were bit tired they have given as suite room which was one of the best amount all the rooms. the spectacular view from the window of the room towards aravall vills and pool was tremendous. over all the stay was a unforgettable memory for me and my husband. the SPA centre was very clean and well maintained. all the staff was very polite and coordinating. Over all the atmosphere in the resort was so romantic. If a couple come for the vacation the will surely go with unforgettable memories.

Room Tip: Aravalli Suit in front of Pool and sliders
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Martin43211
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review of The Sunrise Health Resort. It is indeed our pleasure to welcome back guests who have stayed with us in the past, since we believe that you are our best brand ambassadors.

I am glad that you enjoyed the food, service and guest facilities during your stay. Our Resort offers stunning views of the Aravalli Hills from every room, and our battery operated shuttle service ensures that the monument is just a few minutes away. However, we believe that it is our people who are our greatest assets, as they endeavor to create personalized experiences for our guests which translate into memories for a lifetime.

We hope to welcome you again to the Sunrise resort in the near future.

Alwar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed in sunrise health resort in June 2013. I glad that I chose sunrise health resort. Superb, marvellous, fab..I can state all the beautiful adjectives from the dictionary but feel I still wouldn't do justice to the place. Nestled away from the hustle-bustle of the city, in the middle of a beautiful lush green garden, sunrise resort is a treat to the eyes. From the ethnic yet contemporary outer architecture to the beautifully designed cosy rooms, each and every aspect of the place is beyond excellent. We were welcomed by the staff . and ushered into the room that was near the pool and hills view Aravalli suit. Mr. Manish ( to whom I had spoken to over the phone for booking the room at the 11th hour) made us feel more than comfort. The quilt and bed was very clean and neatly structured (warning: once you sit on their beds, you wouldn't want to get up ever, because they are super duper comfortable), in the morning we dined at the muskan dine buffer breakfast awesome finger licking taste . We also had a relaxing swim in the pool just before breakfast thw water in pool was fit to drink very neay and clean. Since our tickets were at 8.00 PM, they also extended the check out time (without any additional charges..yippeee) as they were not expecting any guests on that particular day. Gopi from the hotel also packed us sandwiches so that we could carry it along during our 12-hour travel to Mt. Abu. That, I believe, was one of the nicest gestures ever. I totally understand why they won the 'travellers choice award excellent 2013'- because they truly truly deserve it,. People heading for Jaipur, do stay here In resort. I can bet that you will thank me later :-D.R. GUPTA

Room Tip: Quite towards swimming pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank DR G
wasiq_sunrise, General Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Kindest regards,
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Sunrise Naturopathy Resort is best happening property, good service, great food. my family enjoyed ourselves immensely.. The sliders and rainwater dance is a awesome fun . gym facilities were absolutely perfect. They have a great spa and naturopathy theraphy facility was just perfect. Eating in the Indian theme restaurant so you get the major dining experience like cultural food is style . Good location. I would sure visit again again to stay there ....probably a better authantic choice than the other resort ......

Room Tip: Room on the parallel side of reception is perfect and have pool view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nileshmemodia
wasiq_sunrise, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the incredible review.

Your generous words of appreciations about the property, food and services are really immeasurable.

We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized. Your compliments have been shared with team and they are extremely delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to organize any Sunrise Resort trip. We would love to see you again soon!

Best regards
Manager
Sunrise Health Resort
JAIPUR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Must say that I didn't expect for anything less than what I got only for the fact that its a Sunrise resort What grandeur and royalty, they make sure to make you feel like a king. The intricate detailing and the complementing scents make the room nothing short of a dream. But I was a bit disappointed with the wifi though. Hope they improve upon it to make it a truly unmatched property in the amids of Aravalli hills, jaipur.

Room Tip: Green Cottage Rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MANISH K
sunrisehealthresort, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2015
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our resort. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed my immense pleasure having you at the Sunrise Health Resort and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,
Jaipur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to this place on 29/june/2013. Sunrise Health Resort is Great property, great service, great food. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.. The swimming pool with sliders and rainwater dance is a great facility. Workout facilities were absolutely fine. They have a great spa facility but my massage was wonderful. Eating in the fancy Indian restaurant so you get the major dining experience like Rajasthani food and gujrati food is a must. Good location. I would definitely stay there again....probably a better choice than the other resort unless all you want is the spa.......

Room Tip: Aravalli Suite room no.501
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anish K
sunrisehealthresort, General Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2015
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Kind regards,
Wasiq
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Heiwa Heaven the Resort
Heiwa Heaven the Resort
#144 of 376 in Jaipur
The Byke Grassfield - Jaipur

Been to Sunrise Health Resort? Share your experiences!