“lovely stay amids if aravalli hills with lots of gaming facilities”

and 1 more site!
Sunrise Health Resort
Ranked #122 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
London, United Kingdom
“lovely stay amids if aravalli hills with lots of gaming facilities”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Me and my husband had a stay at this place just before 2 weeks that is on 21 june 2013, I and my husband have planned to be at this place for our summer vacation and booked this place for 5 days all the days we had different types of fun and enjoyment at the have water park and ethinic village concept and NATURO SPA CENTER we were secularized different programs and there were managed in proper manner, as soon as we reached resort resort manager welcomed us and have provided welcome drink to we were bit tired they have given as suite room which was one of the best amount all the rooms. the spectacular view from the window of the room towards aravall vills and pool was tremendous. over all the stay was a unforgettable memory for me and my husband. the SPA centre was very clean and well maintained. all the staff was very polite and coordinating. Over all the atmosphere in the resort was so romantic. If a couple come for the vacation the will surely go with unforgettable memories.

Room Tip: Aravalli Suit in front of Pool and sliders
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Martin43211
wasiq_sunrise, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review of The Sunrise Health Resort. It is indeed our pleasure to welcome back guests who have stayed with us in the past, since we believe that you are our best brand ambassadors.

I am glad that you enjoyed the food, service and guest facilities during your stay. Our Resort offers stunning views of the Aravalli Hills from every room, and our battery operated shuttle service ensures that the monument is just a few minutes away. However, we believe that it is our people who are our greatest assets, as they endeavor to create personalized experiences for our guests which translate into memories for a lifetime.

We hope to welcome you again to the Sunrise resort in the near future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Alwar, India
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed in sunrise health resort in June 2013. I glad that I chose sunrise health resort. Superb, marvellous, fab..I can state all the beautiful adjectives from the dictionary but feel I still wouldn't do justice to the place. Nestled away from the hustle-bustle of the city, in the middle of a beautiful lush green garden, sunrise resort is a treat to the eyes. From the ethnic yet contemporary outer architecture to the beautifully designed cosy rooms, each and every aspect of the place is beyond excellent. We were welcomed by the staff . and ushered into the room that was near the pool and hills view Aravalli suit. Mr. Manish ( to whom I had spoken to over the phone for booking the room at the 11th hour) made us feel more than comfort. The quilt and bed was very clean and neatly structured (warning: once you sit on their beds, you wouldn't want to get up ever, because they are super duper comfortable), in the morning we dined at the muskan dine buffer breakfast awesome finger licking taste . We also had a relaxing swim in the pool just before breakfast thw water in pool was fit to drink very neay and clean. Since our tickets were at 8.00 PM, they also extended the check out time (without any additional charges..yippeee) as they were not expecting any guests on that particular day. Gopi from the hotel also packed us sandwiches so that we could carry it along during our 12-hour travel to Mt. Abu. That, I believe, was one of the nicest gestures ever. I totally understand why they won the 'travellers choice award excellent 2013'- because they truly truly deserve it,. People heading for Jaipur, do stay here In resort. I can bet that you will thank me later :-D.R. GUPTA

Room Tip: Quite towards swimming pool
2 Thank DR G
wasiq_sunrise, General Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am very grateful for your complimenting the services and facilities of our Resort. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.
Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Sunrise Resort in the very often...
Kindest regards,
Jaipur, India
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Sunrise Naturopathy Resort is best happening property, good service, great food. my family enjoyed ourselves immensely.. The sliders and rainwater dance is a awesome fun . gym facilities were absolutely perfect. They have a great spa and naturopathy theraphy facility was just perfect. Eating in the Indian theme restaurant so you get the major dining experience like cultural food is style . Good location. I would sure visit again again to stay there ....probably a better authantic choice than the other resort ......

Room Tip: Room on the parallel side of reception is perfect and have pool view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nileshmemodia
wasiq_sunrise, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the incredible review.

Your generous words of appreciations about the property, food and services are really immeasurable.

We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized. Your compliments have been shared with team and they are extremely delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to organize any Sunrise Resort trip. We would love to see you again soon!

Best regards
Manager
Sunrise Health Resort
JAIPUR
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Must say that I didn't expect for anything less than what I got only for the fact that its a Sunrise resort What grandeur and royalty, they make sure to make you feel like a king. The intricate detailing and the complementing scents make the room nothing short of a dream. But I was a bit disappointed with the wifi though. Hope they improve upon it to make it a truly unmatched property in the amids of Aravalli hills, jaipur.

Room Tip: Green Cottage Rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MANISH K
sunrisehealthresort, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our resort. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed my immense pleasure having you at the Sunrise Health Resort and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Jaipur
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to this place on 29/june/2013. Sunrise Health Resort is Great property, great service, great food. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.. The swimming pool with sliders and rainwater dance is a great facility. Workout facilities were absolutely fine. They have a great spa facility but my massage was wonderful. Eating in the fancy Indian restaurant so you get the major dining experience like Rajasthani food and gujrati food is a must. Good location. I would definitely stay there again....probably a better choice than the other resort unless all you want is the spa.......

Room Tip: Aravalli Suite room no.501
1 Thank Anish K
sunrisehealthresort, General Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2015

New Delhi
Reviewed June 24, 2013

An excellent place to relax amongst the Aravali's, beautiful layout with lush green landscape. The water park is a children's delight. They simply refused to come out once in . even the delicious food did not entice them. Evenings, nothing like the village atmosphere at the "Sapno Ki Dhaani" . Rajasthani folk dance, magic / puppet show, bungi jumpi, mirror maze, scary house vedio games what else do the kids need. Got a chance to glimpse at my future with the astrologer who had lot to say. I would say a complete family bonanza. The aurvedic message was a stress buster. Had ample time to spend with the family.

3 Thank ManishJainNewDelhi
Dear Guest
Thank you for your appreciation. Your review is precious to us. Iam glad that you enjoyed the services, food and other facilities provided for guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Resort in the very often...

New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My kids love the rides and had fun in rain dance. Staff is cordial and make our stay enjoyable. Its worth coming to Sunrise for naturopathy massages. Overall we all enjoy our stay and looking forward to coma again

Room Tip: Every cottage opens to lawn
1 Thank Musharaf K

wasiq
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Heiwa Heaven the Resort
Heiwa Heaven the Resort
#144 of 380 in Jaipur
The Byke Grassfield - Jaipur

Been to Sunrise Health Resort? Share your experiences!