“Heaven amids of aravalli hill in a peace full natural environment”

Sunrise Health Resort
Ranked #77 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
“Heaven amids of aravalli hill in a peace full natural environment”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am a frequent traveler on delhi-jaipur highway and have recently discovered this sun rise resort. I am pleased to say that this resort has been my one of the best experience ever. The staff is very cooperative and all the services provided are splendid specially the rooms which are spacious and well ventilated. The ambiance provided gives you the feel of the natural beauty with lush green aravali hills on one side and amusement parks on the other. Apart from all this the resort provides recreation facilities like adventure games water park etc.

Another thing worth mentioning is that in Sunrise you never have to ask for something twice. Each request is greeted with the customary "with pleasure", and dealt with efficiently and with grace. The service is immaculate and the food even more so, with any requirement accepted without so much as a hesitation.

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank 123shrey
wasiq_sunrise, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our resort. The team and I are delighted that you had a fabulous stay with us. Your choice of Aravali suite is a popular choice. We eagerly look forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to write to me directly when you decide to return and it will be my pleasure to be of assistance.

Best regards,
M Wasiq

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I with my wife visited the SUNRISE NATUROPATHY & AYURVEDIC CENTRE for naturopathy treatment on 27th April 2013.
I would like to share my experience during our stay of 15 days at SUNRISE NATUROPATHY & AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL & YOGA CENTRE, JAIPUR as I found its the only CGHS approved treatment center in India treats and heals in health issues through NATUROPATHY. Being a CGHS Beneficiary I came to know about the center and got the admission for the naturopathy treatments with cashless facility. Facilities at the Centre are more than the CGHS recommendations in terms of treatments, room amenities, Hygiene, Good infrastructure, Maintained greenery, qualified and experienced naturopathy doctor, dedicated staff, well equipped with machines & technology are the assets of the center. The naturopathy as the branch of science really works as I felt relief in my health issues within 15 days through naturopathy treatment and naturopathy food in less oily & less spicy. It’s my pleasure to meet different type of patients getting relief at the center.
The center is directly in touch with nature by three side aravali hills, 100% oxygen and zero pollution area due to its greenery enriched by number of fruit, flower and medicinal plants. I would like to spread its existence among my known friends to pass on the benefits of naturopathy as its totally free from side effects. I would like to congratulate the management to run this kind of center as their service to humanity and convey my thanks & regards to each member in this chain.
M. C. Mittal
C-6B/189, Janakpuri,
New Delhi – 110058
Mobile: 9899890416

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank MCMITTAL
sunrisehealthresort, General Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2015
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our resort. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed my immense pleasure having you at the Sunrise Health Resort and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,
wasiq
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Firstly, to reach there is a bit a task. But once you get inside, its worth every bit of effort. The butler receives you at the entrance and escorts to the reception. Not much fuss at check-in and formalities r done promptly. I had been there with my friends to enjoy a whole day out but must agree had a wonderful time out. Starting with archery to shooting till the water slides and rain water dance creation or the rides... everything had been innovative and beautifully done. The water space was well maintained and I felt it very hygienic to step in the water. All overlooking the wonderful attached pool/garden. Service is excellent and prompt. Staff is extremely courteous & welcoming. Nice gym & spa. Although they have good indoor gaming facilities and snookers. The dances performed were really good all artist from different cultures.

Room Tip: Go for villa or aravali green cottage
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank sudh8804
wasiq_sunrise, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Sunrise Resort and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Kindest regards,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I would like to share my experience of visiting SUNRISE RESORT. Resort is very good like water sports slide in water park, rain dance, horse riding, number of games. From morning to evening its complete package of entertainment. No effect of heat, so many trees, water, sports and cultural dances like rajasthani kalbeliye, Punjabi bhangra and gujrati dandiya, puppet show, magician, astrologer. Ladies can enjoy mehandiwali free of cost. Kids can enjoy rides and swings, potter man, blacksmith and attractive statues are there. I like sitting seats as shown in 3 IDIOTS on which I feel that I am AMIR KHAN. As per my view it’s a KHAZANA of entertainment so that I feel everybody should go there with family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Sunrise1234
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read your kind & thoughtful appreciation that you post on trip advisor.

My incredible thanks to you from my staff & management as you are our privilege guest. It is very encouraging for us that you enjoyed the food and hospitality service during your stay.

However, we believe that it is our people who are our greatest assets, as they endeavor to create personalized experiences for our guests which translate into memories for a lifetime.

Thanks & Regards
wasiq
Reviewed June 9, 2013

A wonderful experience having vacation in this resort. Very well decorated and maintained Air conditioned rooms with lot of cross ventilation. The quality of Air in this resort is just awesome which I liked the most. A very serene place with sounds of chirping of birds and surrounded by beautiful mountains. Children had lot of fun activities in fact they did sleep for only 6 hours a day so that they don't waste time in sleeping and instead keep njoying either in water or swimming pool. playing cricket, Tennis, badminton, basket ball, playing with ducks, horse riding, camel riding, playing games on latest Play station, seeing folk dances of many states, watching magician showing his magic and much more. Being a foodie I rate any place based on its quality of food and I must say the food was excellent. There was lot of variety in food both veg and non veg besides great taste. This is a place which I would like to visit many many times. Best regards Anuj Mittal Delhi

Room Tip: Rooms which have their back door opening in front of Big lush green lawn.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
9 Thank AnujMittalDelhi
wasiq_sunrise, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to The Sunrise Naturopathy; it is always a pleasure to see our guests back so regularly. We look forward to seeing you once again. We value your patronage.

Best regards,
Manager
Reviewed June 9, 2013

One of the best resort to enjoy with family & friends and also great value for money. It is surely FULL PAISA WASOOL place.
I spent four nights with my family and friends & still me and my family didn't want to come back. There was lot of greenery, very nice foods , very good hospitable staff. There were lot of activities for children and adults too.
This is my first visit to SUNRISE & I hav decided to go there every year.
VIKAS MEHTA DELHI

• Stayed March 2013
10 Thank Vikasshiv
sunrisehealthresort, Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, August 18, 2015
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advsior following your stay with sunrise health resort, jaipur. I am glad to note that you enjoyed the resort and it's services. We value your appreciation which acts as a great source of inspiration and motivation for the team at the resort. The team at the resort and I look forward to..
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my 4th visit to sunrise resort in March 2013 and as usual it again exceeded the expectations of mine and my family. In fact we had gone there for 2 nights but eventually ended up spending there 4 nights due to the excellent atmosphere there. This resort is a true value for money and gives all the possible opportunity to have a great vacation. The food is just superb, the service is excellent staff is very courteous and prompt. Water pool and swimming pool are very well maintained and last but not the least there is lot of greenery in the resort which gives a great soothing feel. Hats off to Sunrise Resort for its great service to its Guests!!!!!

Room Tip: Pool side Suits are very nice to stay in.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
10 Thank DelhiSuhana
sunrisehealthresort, Public Relations Manager at Sunrise Health Resort, responded to this review, August 18, 2015
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
The WoodsVilla Resort
The WoodsVilla Resort
#94 of 418 in Jaipur
Kanchan Kesari Village Resort

Been to Sunrise Health Resort? Share your experiences!