“"Home away from home "”

Jaipur Friendly Villa
Ranked #3 of 508 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 10, 2013

What more is one looking for in a trip where I just wanted to be looked after and pampered. Shveta and Kul our hosts were so friendly and so cordial that me and my friends were extremely happy to have met them. We have often trotted across the South Asian countries together but had never experienced these the reception , the rooms , the food , the terrace , the garden etc. My friends were in awe of the couple , not to forget the two pets Angel and Tuffy who would receive us with so much warmth when we got back after our days sight seeing that we did not feel as if we had come on a holiday trip. It was Home away from Home . Not only a pleasant stay but also we were entertained with some awesome Indian movies which showed us the vast Indian culture. Me and my friends had a good time . Thank you Shveta & Kul for the amazing hospitality will visit you again :)

Room Tip: We had occupied the brown room and the Ivory room and both are excellent
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Jaipur Friendly Villa

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Jaipur Friendly Villa as the name suggests has very friendly hosts Shveta and Kul. We were supposed to stay there for a night but enjoyed our stay so much that We extended it to three nights.
Shveta is a fantastic cook & the breakfast that she provides is delicious and plenty with fruits, juices, cereal, Indian as well as continental and of course her much talked about guava jam. She keeps the house and the rooms spotlessly clean with the rooms being serviced daily.There is free drinking water, tea/coffee in the room. The wi-fi is free and has good connectivity.
Shveta and Kul are very forthcoming in planning out your daily iterinary, arranging transport, helping you with the train/bus online bookings. There expert advice to visit the best sites and restaurants helped us enjoy Jaipur to the fullest.
My husband says this was our best B&B experience in India.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It was a lovely experience staying atJFV!I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone who is looking for a great homestay experience. The house is beautiful n very well kept.I had never seen such neat n clean guest house before. The rooms n bathroom were spacious n clean.above all Shveta n kul are the best hosts that I have ever come across. They were very helpful n always eager to help.great food,amazing location........JFV ROCKS!This was my best home stay experience ever.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

You have to book this place in advance. And after staying for two night I know why. It's like a home away from home. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean including the bathroom. The food was amazing. There was a generous spread of continental as well as Indian. This really made my Jaipur trip worthwhile. My family and I really enjoyed the company of our hosts and would love to come back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was the best place to stay on our trip to Rajasthan. A little away from the city but an oasis after the hustle & bustle of the maddening city was what there home was for us. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean.Tea/coffee makers are provides in the rooms with pure drinking water and you don't need to buy water from outside. Fresh linen and towels were available. The home is situated in a secure gated community and has a beautiful park at the back. Good Restaurants are at a walking distance.
Even before we arrived at THE JAIPUR FRIENDLY VILLA we knew we had made the right choice.Shveta was quick to respond to our numerous queries and helped us plan our onward journey and also arranged a reliable driver for us.
Breakfast was fantastic, plentiful and delicious with a combination of Indian as well as continental dishes. Shveta's home made guava jam is one of the best we've ever had.My children loved the jam and the omelettes prepared by her and I never saw them eat so well on the whole trip.
Conversations with Kul at the breakfast table were very interesting.
I would recommend this place wholeheartedly so do not hesitate and just book with them.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spotlessly clean with their own balconies and done up differently so choose any.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The most amazing home cooked meals ever... Shveta is magic !
Homelike feel, ultimate levels of hygiene .
What impressed me the most is the level of conversations that I had with both my fabulous hosts! They leave no stones unturned to make you feel like you are truly "atithi devo bhavah"
Highly recommend this stay with the mehras... That in itself is an awesome experience !
Thanks mrs n mr Mehra for making my stay with you the most memorable one !!!
Tejashri

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was the best place to stay among all the places that we stayed during our India trip in Feb 2013 . Shveta and Kul are just amazing folks ... u literally feel u are at home away from home . All our bookings were done online ...Shveta was all ways top of things ... our accommodation was just amazing ...i would actually recommend this place highly for folks with kids traveling from abroad ... they took care of every detail for us to have the most comfortable stay ! They also arranged for a rental car for our sight seeing around Jaipur .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family