Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,598 results
All reviews runway view domestic airport santa cruz jiva spa rooms are huge chinese restaurant coffee shop excellent property in room dining room size excellent stay near airport his team business meeting special mention f b food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing food, great ambiance and great hospitality...
Wonderful experience... Mr. Uday and Mr. Rupesh offered a exceptional experience and also the service is very good......... indeed everything gives you a great vibe

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TajSantacruzMumbai, General Manager at Taj Santacruz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Thank you for your review and your compliments are greatly appreciated. The menu for our food served at each of our restaurants is carefully curated by our executive Chef Nitin Mathur keeping in mind the distinct tastes and preferences of our discerning guests and we are glad you enjoyed the F&B offerings at Tiqri.

Our team constantly strives to deliver exceptional guest experiences and we are glad you appreciate their efforts. We thank you for commending our associates Uday and Rupesh with your kind words of encouragement, which most definitely will be shared with each one of them.

It is encouraging feedback from patrons such as yourself that motivates me and my team to continuously provide our discerning guests with authentic Taj Hospitality. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel have a beautiful view of Flight Run Way, my kids love that view, I faced small issues but that are negligible. Thanks to rhea from front office, Sultan, Bhakti, Uday from Tiqri, Kalam from SPA make my stays memorable and special thanks to Ritesh Kasture.

Room tip: Nice view of runway.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

It gives us immense pleasure to be recognized for the efforts put in by our team. We thank you for commending our associates Sultan, Bhakti, Uday, Rhea, Kalam and Ritesh with your kind words of encouragement, which most definitely will be shared with each one of them.

I am extremely delighted to know that your children enjoyed our runway facing room, however, am disappointed to read that you faced small issues during the stay. May I please request you to share your concerns at email ID - gm.tajsantacruz@tajhotels.com for the team to look into the matter.

Nothing inspires us more than knowing what makes it special for our valued guests. We greatly appreciate your kind comments and eagerly await your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here for one week, the hospitality and the care taken towards the customer are really excellent. I would like to suggest this hotel to everyone and it is near to the airport. Rather than seeing near to airport it is close to the heart. Especially Rupesh GHAG was so much enthusiastic and energetic to serve people. I would refer my friends and family the same hotel. I am missing the TAJ family now!!..
The food varieties in the break fast are yum
Last but not the least The one who visit TAJ will treat you as RAJ(King)

Trip type: Traveled on business
TajSantacruzMumbai, General Manager at Taj Santacruz, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Guest satisfaction is a priority and second to none and my team and I are happy to know that you appreciate the efforts put in by our associates especially Rupesh. Our hotel has been designed keeping in mind the convenience and comfort of each of our guests and it gives us immense pleasure to know that you appreciate our efforts. It is true that the hotel is 10 minutes from the International airport and just few steps away from the domestic airport making it a convenient entry and exit into the city.

It is encouragement from patrons such as you that motivates us to go the extra mile. We thank you for acknowledging our efforts.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am delighted to write this feedback. Our event of 12th Jan 2020 at Taj, Santacruz was a grand successful event. Thanks to Taj. Thanks to the management Mr Ritesh Sharma (GM). Thanks to all staff members who have directly or indirectly supported us , few names I remember Akshay Gupta, Mehek Lund, Amrita, Suresh Kuppuswamy, Rahul Jadhav and many others whose name I don't know at the event.
Caring staff & management, Awesome food and fabulous arrangement - Superb TAJ SANTACRUZ. Keep it up. The leader shows the way. I really appreciate Mr Ritesh Sharma for guiding their team and ensuring a smooth execution of the event. Regards, Umesh Jhawar

Room tip: Large and spacious rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr. Jhawar,

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

I am humbled to read such kind comments extended towards my team and thank you for commending my associates’ with words of encouragement, which most definitely will be shared with each one of them. We greatly appreciate your feedback pertaining to service rendered by our staff and F&B offerings helmed together by our banqueting team and Executive Chef.

Nothing inspires us more than knowing what makes it special for our valued guests. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s very near to airport terminal1,staff behaviour is awesome, nice stay with family, food is very nice,room maintenance are good,bath room are very clean.front view is very good.even spa & gym is very nice.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank madhugokavarapu

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Thank you for your excellent review and your compliments are greatly appreciated. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay. Our hotel has been designed keeping in mind the convenience and comfort of each of our guests and we are happy to know that you appreciate our efforts.

It is our constant endeavor to create wonderful memories for all our discerning guests like yourself. I thank you once again for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit.