“Nice food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is more popular for Italian food. Though I am not much into it, still I liked the pasta that I ate there. The place is good in service and ambiance, but a little expensive.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Mangi Ferra, USED to be our favorite local Italian destination. But i believe just like the partners of this joint went their separate ways (thats what we heard from the waiter), even i will have to find a new Italian restaurant in Juhu.
Mangi Furio is as bad as it comes. We visited after couple of months, so opted to our our regular selection. To our Surprise the taste has changed for the worst. Soup was cold, and worse thing is that the Bread Basket was smelling, we change it, but still the same smelly Bread Sticks. BAD.
Order some pasta and pizza with pesto Sauce. which used to be a pizza i could kill for.. well the desire is the same, but now to kill the chef..
I think i have earlier recommended this restaurant. but now i am clear.. not to visit this place ever again.
Heard: The original Mangi Ferra has opened in Versova.. maybe will try it some day.. But Mangi Furio has my 5 thumbs down.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Mangi Ferra has been one of my favourite Italian restaurants for some time now. The prices are high but I love the ambiance and the service on my last visit was outstanding. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain the ingredients of the olive oil based dip that they served with the bread, even though he wasn't asked about it. The service is a bit too prompt which doesn't allow one to have a relaxed drink before the food is served. The main course portions are quite substantial and very well prepared / presented. Will be back again

Reviewed January 21, 2012

lovely food and ambience but a bit pricey . Excellent service.We have enjoyed the food so far whenever we have visited the restaurant, food quality and taste is the same.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

it is a nice and clean restaurant with a great bar. However the prices are quite expensive and the food is ok. It would be nice if the food had some local authentic tastes but no such luck.