“best sizzlers”

Ranked #407 of 14,987 Restaurants in Mumbai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

according to me, you get the best sizzlers in poptates. I cant order anything else other then sizzlers here as i cant resist them. Love it to the core!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Awesome food , good to go to with family n friends ...good ambience and amazing sizzlers ...try the pepper sauce ...just loved it ...

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Going to poptates is like going to my second home. We friends visit poptates pretty often as we love the food out there. The one in malad has good ambiance with outside seating arrangements. Great place to chill and intake some yummy dishes!! :)

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I visited Poptates sakinaka with my office friends. It's more like a trend going there for friday lunch. The food un undoubtedly the best. sizzlers and their chilly prawn recipe are to die for. We order the prawns thrice to satiate our taste. A group of 7 people, we had out place cut out in one corner, very comfortable. thumbs up to pop tates. I'm not sure how crowded it gets on weekend, but i've loved it for every friday luncheon.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Visited Pop Tate's on a friend's insistence as it was close to where they stay. The place is done up well in terms of layout and decor. The food is good too. The drinks are moderately priced and they offer a wide range of options. The music is good but could have been slightly louder. The staff is probably used to the locals a lot but I believe they could use some training to handle outsiders as well, especially in their English. The service will get much better if it is faster than what it is.
In case you visit during Happy hours, make sure to clarify in advance. They have different rules for beer and other drinks.