“Good Food.”
Review of Emperor's Court

Emperor's Court
Ranked #256 of 14,536 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Singaporean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the magnificient skyline of Hiranandani, Emperor's Court offers authentic Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine served by warm, engaging and professional ambassadors.
“Good Food.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food is really nice. They need to improve on their dim-sums, The service is a bit slow but warm & when I visited them for dinner quite a few dishes were not available from the menu. Over all a pleats time, try to reserve before you go.

Visited February 2014

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Great drink stop”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I visited this restaurant on one occasion after a long day of sight seeing, had a virgin mojito which quenched my thrust. The staff were very attentive and helpful and making me decide on the best drink.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“emperors court - a picky anglo tells all”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

By nature, I'm a picky eater. I grow a lot of my own food, herbs and spices; I cook with flair and imagination. If I don't get good service I can complain with such ferocity and eloquence that the place I'm in might just as well call it a night.....and I really like Chinese cuisine. So; what was my impression of the Emperor's Court in the renaissance hotel (Mumbai)?
I aimed for a seafood theme, beginning with the crab soup with clear chunks of white meat with real texture and a subtle, peppery stock. The addition of plump and contrasting prawns was, in my opinion, overkill; the complex fishy stock and oodles of crab had already sold me.
Sadly the diamond puddings were not available but the chicken dim sum alternative was meaty and complimented by an intriguing chilli and rice wine vinegar which multiplied the flavour.
The final firey tofu with burnt onion and seafood rice was Initially disappointing; since I had discussed with the maitre 'd that I much preferred fried tofu, rather than braised silken (which has no real texture). A quiet discussion and 6 minutes later my preferred version arrived. I could have
finished the dish if I had not been stuffed to the gills by this point. overall 7/10.
On the other hand, Krishna (my waiter for the night) was the very soul of quality service; calm, solicitous and polite to a fault, fully deserving of the tip he received! Mark for sergice ? 9/10.

Vancouver, Canada
“The best Chinese in town”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the few authentic and delicious Chinese cuisine in mumbai! Look on further. The best service great food, perfect ambience. And Chris services is great

• Visited November 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Powai .”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was my husband birthday n I wanted to give him surprise, while giving the reservation I spoke to a staff called Christoper n I told him its my husband birthday today what u can arrange for me as christoper said that he can arrange a cake n some rose petals to spreaded over the table n I was fine with me and in the evening when we entered to the restaurant my husband was surprised looking to the table we got a very nice couch table as the table called an (Emperor's table) and it was full of Rose petals as I wanted my husband was very happy n also the food there by chef Gopi n chef Rahul I can say that they r the excellent chefs there n also service n arrangement provided by Christopher was excellent thank u for creating such kind of memories at Renaissance.

• Visited October 2013