“Consistent”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Colaba
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Whenever we are in the mood for a relaxed family brunch we head to Indigo. We quite enjoy the way the eggs are done.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Indigo continues to be one of the finest restaurants in the city, despite growing competition. I have always enjoyed Indigo for food, ambience and service and it continues to offer the most pleasing fare. Haven't recently been often enough to check if they regularly change their fare but have found it a good place for business lunch as well as an enjoyable evening with friends/ family.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

All indigo delis are as great.. Everyone has their own fav on the menu. Their signature whole grain mustard is to die for ..

Reviewed March 11, 2014

One of the best restaurants that put Mumbai on the culinary map of the world. Great food in a lovely setting.
A must if you want good food.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went there because I was booked in Hotel Diplomat. I was hungry and just wanted to get lunch out of the way so I can start touring Colaba.

I was pleasantly surprised but how good the food was. I've had Kheema lamb in Delhi, Mumbai, Srinagar, Jaipur and Pune and this one was at the top. I really thought it was going to be some bad tourist restaurant. It's pricey but the portions were big so I shared with the tour guide. And between the 2 of us, we couldn't finish it. The waiter kindly reminded me that I was entitled to a 15% discount because I was checked in at the Diplomat Hotel. I thought it was sweet.

I saw the drinks list too and there was a happy hour which was 2 drinks for the price of INR 600 - not bad at all.