“Mouth watering” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trishna

Trishna
Ranked #16 of 14,436 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Mouth watering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Yummiest crab I have ever had! Also must try the black pepper pomfret fish fillet as a starter. Excellent service and very reasonable for the freshness of the seafood. Butter garlic crab and sechwan prawns were also highlight s,The fish in a crab sauce and the chilli garlic squid were just ok. They say you need to order parathas or rice but you could have it all on its own.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GemmaandLachlan

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, null, Singapore
“food poisoning for sure!!!!!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and 3 of his friends ended up having food poisoning after having lunch there last week. !!!! Beware!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Usha R
Pune, India
“You will love it even if your a fan of sea food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was taken to the restaurant by my family friends. I was not a big fan of sea food esp. crab. But when I eat the butter garlic crab, now I cannot think of anything else. All I keep thing is of when I will go back for an amazing meal. I’ve told a million people about the mouth-watering “Butter Garlic Carb” & what makes them believe is the water in my mouth when I tell them about it. He he he. A must try for everyone

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Nadia d
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
“Love Fish? Try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Taken there by some local colleagues who highly recommended this restaurant for its fish. I loved it. SImple, unpretentious surroundings. Hyderabadi fish, squid and crab (out of its shell) were all amazing and veg dishes (try the hyderabadi dal) were delicious. Not sure if I would have eaten so well if the choice had been left to me ... I suspect some local knowledge went a long way. But overall? I loved it.

• Visited October 2012
Ojai, California
“Going again tonight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Having eaten at mahesh lunch, Gajalii, and trishna we are returning to Trishna for our leaving meal.

The others were far below the quality of Trishna.

Our first meal, green chili king crab, if you like hot, you won't be disappointed, pom fret hydrabli style, and,

Going back to get busy.