“Superbb!!!”

Kebabs & Kurries
Reserve a Table
Ranked #14 of 14,893 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Description: K&K,a symphony of fine dining in an ambience that complements the cuisine. Under the baton of the most celebrated Chefs, great curries of the countries are served along with the most exquisite kebabs in the land. Years of experiment and research into ancient culinary secrets have gone into composing a delectable menu that will entrance even the most fastidious gourmet.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chef praveen and server pradeep were very helpful. Food was excellent and your staff courteous we would linke to come again and recommend to others also

4  Thank Rukhshar123
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at Kebabs & Kurries, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central! Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at our restaurant and savored our culinary offerings. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Pradeep and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food,we love the food.service is too good. Amenities are too good. Nonveg is too good in kebabs and kurries

4  Thank Rajshreepardeshi

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a lovely family lunch! And great service. Special Thanks to Pradeep, Shrinivas and Dhiraj for great service.
Keep up the top quality!

4  Thank Raneshilpa

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Pradeep, Shrinivas , Dhiraj and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food and good quantity. Dal Bukhara is a must have! Dhananjay, Kuri, Lokender and Rahul were very courteous and helpful!

4  Thank Sdhjhj

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Dhananjay, Kuri, Lokender , Rahul and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and myself had yet another superb lunch at the K&K. Ravindra Gupta, the manager was fantastic. The server Pradeep was outstanding. Ravindra introduced us to the brilliant chef Praveen from Uttaranchal. He is a genius.

We ordered the 1) Dal Bukhara 9/10, 2) Warqi Paratha 8.5/10, 3) Burra Kebab 9.5/10, 4) Qoh-e-Awad 9.5/10, 5) Dum Ghosh Biryani 8.5/10. The food was just outstanding. Simply superb. K&K, at the moment, is easily Bombay's best Nawabi restaurant.

Do yourselves a favor and visit this fantastic restaurant. You won't regret it.

5  Thank carlos501b

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Ravindra , Praveen and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.