“A Dinner to remember”

Ranked #5 of 14,786 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighborhood: Western Suburbs
Neighborhood: Western Suburbs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We gathered to celebrate our parting with best friends in town. Trust me, no place could have bid us a better farewell. The assorted spreads, the sumptuous eats were all inviting us to the beautiful ambiance of this high-ceiling cafe. The place looks no way near to a cafe, compared to its buss & arrangements. A perfect gastronomic's delight, hang out with your family & friends. Value for money is what I would definitely point out at. An endless sea of desserts made the wrap up far more sugary.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Dheeraj2308
Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food from all over the world. I especially liked the crispy Dosa every morning. Fantastic staff. All the chefs are great, and I had the opportunity to meet Nimesh, Nikita, and Anayana. The service was out-of-this world, and I would especially like to thank Russell, Divya, Pranali, Pavan, Amandeep, and Imran for taking exceptional care of me.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

We went for a Sunday Brunch here. There are multiple dishes. Sea food is an added attraction. My family enjoyed the Sunday brunch here. Though approx 11000 for three persons is pretty expensive, the variety of food and ambience is good.

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant.
The food is prepared and set up by our experienced culinary team and I will make sure to share your feedback with them at this is the best incentive they can get.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Went for buffet dinner. it was an exquisite excellent elaborate spread of a variety of cuisines. it was Amazing.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent place. Good choice for food. Great service. Special attention to kids requirements. Jain option available

Date of visit: March 2019