“Simply outstanding!!!”
Review of JW Cafe

JW Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14,352 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed September 9, 2018

What an amazing restaurant - so classy & vibrant. With so many different cuisines and dishes to choose from - we did not know where to start and where to end. Highly recommended for those who wish to enjoy some great food and the perfect ambiance !!!

YogeshR348, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

The food is prepared and set up by our experienced culinary team and I will make sure to share your feedback with them at this is the best incentive they can get.

Yogesh Rawat

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Enjoying my time here. I could stay all day long at my room. Breakfast is amazing. They almost had all kind of dishes in here from western food, indian food and asian food. Thank you for ashok and team to make my breakfast time wonderfulthank you so much ashok and tamta

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Ashok and Tamta, who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

This is my wonderfull journey all the food are delicious, tasty and also comfortable ambience.

Specially for steward leader for breakfast name is mr. Ashok he is verry helpful and kindly

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Ashok, who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience during my 3 days bussines trip here. Tasty food and comfortable room suite.

Our steward leader for breakfast at that time is Ashok. He is very helpful and humble. Carring and always asking for our needs. He is also deliver for us a very delicious blueberry milkshake. Thank you Ashok.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Jw marriott sahar is one of the best and convinent hotel near airport the room are very spacious and the hotel is very huge we had great stay we went to jw cafe It is one of the best restaurant which i have seen in mumbai the variety of food is just disnt get over we had very delicious breakfast there we are please to meet Sujit Aniket Ashok Shipla They were great at there work and very kind

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Ashok ,Sujit, Aniket and Shilpa , who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.