“Strictly okay”

Boulevard
Ranked #21 of 14,933 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Experience grandeur and utmost elegance when you visit The Boulevard, a 24 hours coffee shop located on the first floor serves delicious Indian, Continental and Asian cuisine. Surrender to the extravagance of our lavish Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Midnight Buffets reasonably priced to suit your purse strings.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had been to Orchid for dinner, we were a group of couples. Boulevard is their coffee shop which serves buffet. The spread was good but the food was not as per our taste. Also, its priced as per the 5 star standard which is not really cheap and the service is also not very great.

TheOrchidMumbai, Manager at Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

We, ‘Team Boulevard’ at The Orchid Mumbai would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We now have a new Chef heading our Boulevard kitchen and request you to try our refreshed menu.

It would be great if you could tell us which buffet did you have at Boulevard? Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Midnight ?

Our F& B Manager would like to personally speak to you and hence request you to share your contact details. We look forward to having you back soon and please feel free to contact us on fnb@orchidhotel.com before your next visit so that we can take care of any special requirements that you may have.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had meeting with my customer in Orchid hotel. But due to heavy rush and full booking I have seen the impact on service. I enjoyed Mon chow soup, grill vegetable platter with drink. Food was yummy.

Dear Guest,

Your feedback on Service has been shared with the Food & Beverage Team. We at The Orchid Mumbai being a ‘Friendly. Eco Friendly’ hotel are dedicated to serving our guests and make their experience a memorable one.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Orchid's Boulevard restaurant is known address for buisness community. They serve good food but the decor and furniture needs revamping. You feel cramped and congusted may be because of its lay out or size. Service is slow and you need to look for waiter everytime you need some thing.

Dear Guest,

We are a popular location for Meetings & Get-togethers. We apologies for the service delay.

We would suggest you try our rooftop restaurant Mostly Grills on your next visit. The restaurant has a beautiful bird’s eye view of the airport runway.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Today(Tuesday 20th Nov) being my birthday, happens to be their Member's Day so I decided to celebrate the same in their Boulevard Restaurant and called their member help no. on Monday 19th to book a table. I was told that Tuesday being Member's Day I can not book a table as it is given on first come first serve basis. So I called my relatives and friends one day in advance to reach Boulevard Restaurant to celebrate my birthday on 20th at 12 noon but when I called Boulevard Restaurant on 20th morning at 10.30 am to check if I can get discount for 15 people and their restaurant timings I was told that the entire restaurant is already booked by a party for their conference and I can get a table only at 2 pm. This is contrary to what I was told on 19th and it was very clear that I could not have got a table for 15 people at 12.30 pm or 1 pm.

I was very disappointed by this unprofessional behavior from their staff. It appears that there is no co-ordination between their restaurant staff and member's help line staff. I finally had to change the venue outside Orchid Hotel and had to face a lot of embarrassment.

Net, this Membership is of no use to me. Do not take this membership if they offer by calling you on your mobile because they don’t give you time to think and insist to take membership by paying fees immediately on phone.

Dear Guest,

We apologize for your experience with us. Would request you to treat this as an isolated experience and not a reflection of The Orchid Mumbai usual standards. Let me assure you that it is our constant endeavor to provide the best of services to our guests and that every guest of the hotel is treated with utmost professional care and hospitality.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

It is nice to get a mid night buffet at odd hours after you are left with no option for food. Here you can see the buffet is not lavish , it is a good buffet to fill your stomach . Here you can find late night party hoppers , Zonked friends, mumbai bar girls , and others . No one should ask about the food quality it is good in the early wee hours ...service is good.

Dear Guest,

Boulevard’s Midnight buffet has always been an after party destination for Mumbai’s Nightlife.
We now have a new Chef and request you to try our fresh new menu since your last visit was long back.

You must try our Breakfast buffet on your next visit. Do let us know your feedback on d same.