Copper Chimney
Ranked #338 of 14,797 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower Parel
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Its a good place to have afternoon buffet at worli centre. Decently priced and good varities. Yummy taste and addiction to my palate.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The best place in town for Indian food. I just love the paneer and mushroom cooked in rich gravy. The service is also awesome.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

For those allergic to shopping malls,hold your noses and enter Mumbai's Phoenix Mall in the downtown area.For tucked into a corner,close to a magazine kiosk,is Spaghetti,an Italian restaurant in the Copper Chimney chain.The staff are distinctly sunny,even - and remember,this is Mumbai,where the monsoons feel like a tsunami - when the weather is not.Customer perferences,such as less salt,are actually carried out,rather than ignored after a polite "yes,of course"
You will come back again and again,to taste the dishes and the sauces on offer.Try the pasta a la vodka,where the mix of vodka and cream feels like surf on your tongue.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a very big issue when you write a review. We would go very often to the Palladian Mall where we would eat dinner at the Copper Chimney. Once I had a mutton and rice dish which is my staple diet here and the mutton was very badly cooked. I was very hungry so I ate what I could. When I called the head waiter and complained, he said sorry and the matter ended there with me paying for the meal. The net result is that months have elapsed and I have not visited the Copper Chimney even once nor do I have any plans to.
They why the Very Good rating. There are other Copper Chimneys like the one at Oberio Mall in Malad where we go at times and the atmosphere is very good and both the Veg and Non-Veg kababs and food are very good. The NSCI Club at Worli also has food from Copper Chimney which maintains the taste. For a foreigner who is eating Indian food for the first time, a Copper Chimney would be a better start than say a Bade Miya or a Delhi Darbar for his/her stomach.
We had one bad experience , we stopped going back to the Parel Copper Chimney, but we eat food at the others especially the Worli one. This is why I do not run a eating place, one bad experience and people like me do not go back. Your call.

1  Thank vmukhi
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Copper Chimney is an age old Restaurant in Mumbai. They serve the finest north indian cuisine in the city. In particular the new Khar restaurant has very good ambiance. The service is always good.

1  Thank SCKVCK