“Nice place for some beer and snacks”
Review of T.G.I Fridays

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T.G.I Fridays
Ranked #3,517 of 14,791 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We like to go to TGIF, Lokhandwala every once in a while. It's fairly expensive, so most times we try to catch the Happy Hour, when they have promotions for some of the food items too

The drink of choice is Beer, and accompanying snacks usually mean their special fries, some chicken items, nachos, sometimes their western style burgers too.

They also have a fairly priced set lunch available with plenty of option for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is one of the best food joints in mUmbai. Food is amazing. Their portion size is so big. We visit the place with the family and everytime food is just outstanding.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Chicken salad was good and chicken wings were good and tangy.. reminded me on my US trip where i had similar treat.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Apart from the no beef rule it is an opportunity to escape from the day to day Mumbai way of life. It tends to get very busy but the service is still good and the food is what you would expect from a T.G.I.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Like hard Rock Café they have Rock paraphenila on the walls and on some weekends the place is very lively and crowded. Weekdays are more relaxed.