“Lovly food @ Tratts”
Review of Trattoria

Trattoria
Ranked #171 of 14,683 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went to trattoria to celebrate one of my frends b'day. We enjoyed the pizza, alio olio, pastas ... Evry thg was excellent. Cheers... Becam die hard trattorian !! Must to visit again!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Today I went to trattoria wid some of my office colleagues just to get out of March end pressure to have FUN TIME .... I am really amazed & felt so comfortable and enjoyed every bit of time spent. Food - Out of Italy / Awesome, Service - Beyond Excellent, Chef's interaction & knowledge on italian cuisine excellent. We feel amazed to see new look of trattoria & Outdoor space wid beautiful landscape.... Nevr seen before @ Taj!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Italian Food at it best.
Been year for past 10 years, and never a dull experience.
Service, Food Quality, Surroundings, everything is at its highest level.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Trattoria offers true authentic cuisine with touches of the Northern and Southern Italian styles in the well-prepared dishes.
.It's an old horse with a new look still going strong. My first experience after its renovation made me flip over .The dishes that I enjoyed on my visits have convinced me that I must muster some courage to brave the traffic to make it to this wonderful restaurant. More importantly, the prices are just right.The tiramisu is to die for so is its pizza.I will be coming back with my friends to savor its tasty authentic dishes with some frequency. This place warrants more visits as it has now become a large red spot on my radar beeping away loud and clear

1  Thank Ishi123
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I love Trats! Their ingredients are authentic and imported from Italy; so the food true to the Italian cuisine....
Pizzas have a lovely thin crust with lots of toppings and their menu offers options for varied tastes
At all times i've visited - the food has been consistently good and tasty
Bravo!