“Mr”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to sincerely appreciate Chef Subodh At ITC Grand Central for his excellent service , he just passed by when I was at bfast and he asked me why I am not taking anything, I mentioned hinbits my FAST today. He went out of the way and made me sabudana khichdi in no time , that was so very nice of him. He even packed it for me as takeaway. I can’t express the gratitude of this extended gesture which is much beyond my expectations. Thank you to ITC Grand Central breakfast team staff.

Date of visit: June 2019
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at Hornby's Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at our restaurant and savored our culinary offerings. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Chef Subodh and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Few days ago I'd visited this place in parel named hornbys pavilion, itc grand central.the place is so calm.we visited here with one of my frnd as it was her birthday.to be honest this place really took our heart away.the service offered by kiran was very awesome.we goes for the buffet & trust me the spread was to huge and eye appeal.mr.fabian was so helpful & friendly.he also help us with the buffet.last but not least as it was my frnds birthday kiran comes up with nice chocolate cake.it just make our day.we loved it to the core.we were delighted to visit hornbys pavilion & had a good experience with some amazing buffet.thnks for hosting us.

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Kiran , Fabian and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been a regular to ITC Grand Central and the Pavilion never disappoints me. Everyone is greeted with a warm and genuine smile, I get suggestions according to my taste and the chef customizes the way one needs. "Fabian" takes care of every requirement with great passion, amazing person. ITC is known for its great Hospitality and lip-smacking food and this restaurant never lets you down.

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure Fabian and our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visit the Hornby's Pavilion rather regularly and have found the food and service exemplary.
The f&b service led by Mr Fabian and the the personal attention for special requirements by Chef Aditi, leave morning to desired.

You can be a hard core non-vegetarian, an eggitarian, a vegetarian, a vegan, a vaishnav, a jain , the team will go out on a limb to satisfy your food preferences.
Hats Off !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant has an excellent spread of various dishes. Mutton and prawns are really good. But most wonderful is the melodious music sung live by Melanie Duggal.

Date of visit: June 2019
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at Hornby's Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts, I sure our team will be happy to read your comments. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.