“Just amazing ”

Ranked #140 of 14,792 Restaurants in Mumbai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food and quantity. Excellent location. We were impressed with the service and the professional staff. Excellent choice of Dimsums and some good choice of cocktails. Definitely recommended

Date of visit: March 2019
Royal C, Public Relations Manager at Royal China, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear DjGokarn,

Thank you for your review of Royal China Mumbai. We are glad that you had a good dining experience with us. We would also like to thank you for your recommendations.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Royal China never disappoints – great food and great location. Add to this a nice ambience and quick service, and you have a winner. No wonder it totally packed, especially over weekends – one should book well in advance. The menu has a lot of choice, and selection is difficult! The Char Siu Bao was excellent – so was the stir fried chicken with ginger and spring onion and bacon fried rice. The food was served piping hot – one should go there with a healthy appetite to really enjoy the fare.

Go with family and friends and enjoy!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear Rajeev57,

Reviewed March 25, 2019

While my quest for good (I mean really good) Chinese food continues, my luck in Mumbai has not been not that great. Note that I have been to the best in the Cninatowns of San Francisco, New York and Flushing - Queens.

Feels good to say that I found Royal China to be the best so far in Mumbai. This is one of the few places where you will get duck meat. We went for the crispy aromatic duck this time and next time i will surely try the Peking duck. The soups and starters were very good. What I found as extraordinary was the hakka noodles - just the taste I have been missing so long. Next visit will be very soon.

Dear Desicooldude,

Reviewed March 6, 2019

We were there with a group of 11 guests. The service was very helpful and friendly.
The Food was excellant. That was the best Chinese Restaurant I have experienced.
The Food is a bit expensive but it is worth it. The Environment is very nice.
I will visit this Restaurant again on my visit to Mumbai.

Dear Zarir1147,

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Came here for my first meal in Mumbai as I’d been eating curry all week. The dim sum here is amazing and service was very fast and efficient. They carried on serving me even though they were shutting. Will definitely be coming back here when next in Mumbai.

Date of visit: January 2019
royalchina3, Public Relations Manager at Royal China, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Dear Chunky82,