“Not too good for vegetarians”
Review of Bademiya

Bademiya
Ranked #97 of 14,577 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
“Not too good for vegetarians”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Might be a great choice for non veg food lovers but just ok for vegetarians.
I have been there once and ordered for a veg paneer dish, and it was good enough to fill my tummy but nothing I could relish. But i was happy that the guy served me at closing time.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Amit G

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Very famous and iconic”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have been frequenting this restaurant since several years, and only for dinner. Their kebabs are amazing and succulent. I have tried almost every kebab on their menu, and love the mutton seekh kabab the most.

Their chicken baida roti and tava kheema are also mouthwatering. We also pack some of their rolls to carry back home and have these next day for breakfast.

This restaurant is legendary...right behind the Gateway of India, and is very crowded till well past midnight.

It is said Mumbai doesn't sleep....but when we have eateries like these, you will have night owls on the prowl :)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Zenobia T
Singapore, Singapore
“Bad Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Sorry I had been visiting Bademiya from if I remember 1984 but this time 2014 the food quality was really very very bad though the name is still selling but I don't see the food or the service worth visiting at all I had a bad stomach due to the oil used I don't see the same bademiya what we know .

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Not what was known for”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Surprisingly none of the several dishes ordered for four of us was palatable, surroundings are not for our likings, even after waiting period the taste of everything other than food lingers. Avoid it in any case, don't just go there blindfolded.

• Visited March 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“For the midnight hunger pang”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

great place to eat your heart out on baida rotis, kebabs etc. parcel a little extra for the next day, you ll never regret it.

Visited April 2014