“EXPENSIVE budget hotel at a convinient location”
Review of Suba Galaxy

Suba Galaxy
Ranked #119 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Suba galaxy is on the main western express highway, right opposite Bisleri factory. Convenient location for people travelling to Andheri kurla road or bandra kurla complex.

Goods for the hotel
Nice courteous staff.
new building
posh look
comfortable bed

BADS
room had a stink, when complained room service sprayed strong Rose scent room freshner which literally choked
taxi outside the hotel will charge u 4 times..... Hated it!
The price is just not worth it.......

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-Suba-Galaxy, Front Office Manager at Suba Galaxy, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback in future we will take extra care .

Thanks and regards,

Rakhi
(FOM)

There are newer reviews for Suba Galaxy

Reviewed October 7, 2013

choose your room wisely, most of them are very small. mumbai is very crowded and the hotel is located in not such a good place. pretty far from the airport and not cheap at all, i think you can probably find a better place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Matin84
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was on a business trip to Mumbai between 25th September and 28th September'13. On my arrival from Kolkata to Mumbai, I found Mr. Surve waiting with my name card at the arrival section. They arranged for an AC Innova to the hotel. Mr. Surve is a nice gentleman and I Loved his approach towards guests. Very warm Marathi person.. Do seek any help from him.

My rooms were great and the location was good of the hotel. I stayed at the 7th Floor and was happy to get a road view. Hotel is located close to the airport and Andheri East station.
It is the best place if you have got work @ Andheri, Juhu, Powai, Kandivalli, Borivalli, Dadar,
Wouldn't recommend if u wanna visit places like churchgate, marine drive, mulund, Balkeshwar - Travelling is too much from Andheri to these places.

Hi speed complimentary WIFI & to my surprise I was offered nice and good quality buffet breakfast on each day of my stay. It wasn't included in my makemytrip flight+hotel package. Breakfast is great here, other foods are expensive.

I was also able to offer my prayers at the hotel as I have to pray 5 times without any hesitation on the floor as the floor and rooms were clean. You also get halal food in d hotel and around Andheri.

Your stay would be worth at the hotel!

Thanks - Faizan Khan - Kolkata

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms and road facing are nice. Pick 6th or 7th floor for a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FaizanNKhan
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed for two days, not at all value for money. Rooms are very small and congested. Staff is very stiff on rules and not at all cooperative. AC in my room was either working at 18 C or not at all working, making my stay uncomfortable. Buffet breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are slightly bigger
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Himdent
Hotel-Suba-Galaxy, Front Office Manager at Suba Galaxy, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

On behalf of {Hotel Suba Galaxy}, please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you during Stay.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their stay in future we will take extra care to ensure that this kind of error won’t happen again.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay.

You are most welcome in our Hotel Suba Galaxy.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakhi
(Front Office Manager)
022-26824272 / 26821188

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in Suba Galaxy for three weeks because my company offered me a stay there. The rooms were very congested. The food is good and the location is very good. Near by Andheri station and right next to the Express Highway. I wouldn't book it the next time onwards. The hotel is kind of corporate in nature, if you know what I mean. Most of the times there is some or the other corporate meeting happening.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same, you can go for the ones facing the road, they will have more sunlight :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The rooms are so shabby and small that you will not at all enjoy your stay. Its one of the worst hotel in Mumbai region I have ever visited. I will never visit it again. The staff was not at all cooperative and didnot even listen to my requirements. I give it a zero of five. Dont visit this.

Room Tip: Worst Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank colombus1981
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel isn't in the best neighborhood, but it is close to both the airport and the beach (relatively speaking, traffic in Mumbai is atrocious so plan on 45 minutes to get anywhere).

The room was small but clean and the AC worked well. My bed was hard as a rock which set off my back issues but some people like a firm mattress. Simple restaurant with buffet breakfast. The full menu isn't available if you eat dinner there though so ask first what they have.

They did provide a complementary ride to the airport as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business