Drive through a frenzied city bustling with people, through streets littered with trash that hurt your eyes, and end up at this place. It is peaceful, orderly, and even classy. Dine in a hall with 30-foot glass walls. Enjoy a cool drink in an attached outside glass cafe'. Eat sumptuous breakfasts on the house. Recharge your batteries.
Negatives? The staff are not trained to say, 'yes, it can be done, I will take care of it'. The clerk wanted me to call back (from US) at a different time to speak to a morning person who would arrange the airport pick up. A little insistence overcame that. Second, the hotel is adjacent to a slum. Morning views are of people relieving themselves in a field. Not easy on the eyes. They hotel needs to build facilities for these people, if not for charity, then for improving their own environment. The picture on their website ignores this reality, as do all Indian hotels.
This was my second time here. The hotel is priced reasonably for ultra-expensive Mumbai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the abode of hospitality, a perfect place for all individuals, business or leisure where your expectations are always superceded. Ramada Powai offers 134 elegantly furnished guest rooms including exquisite grand suites featuring panoramic view of the lush green valley and the lake. Suites, Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, Handicap Rooms, Smoking & Non-Smoking Rooms. The Rooms are much more spacious than standard hotel rooms. They have larger beds and are fitted with the finest en-suite amenities.Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre also offers wide variety & array of choice MICE activities including from residential conference;Wedding events;product launch,etc.We are first hotel in India to serve ZERO TRANS FAT FOOD;also we have swimming pool which is chlorine free (as Ozone generators to filter & clean the pool).To add to its attraction we have an Open Air Restaurant named "Skky" serving Pan Asian Cuisine & is open from 5pm to 01am.We also have a "UNO BAR" open from 12pm to 01am.Located 6 kms. from the International Airport and 10 kms from the Domestic Airport the property is conveniently located near Hiranandani Gardens, SEEPZ, Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Grounds, L&T and MIDC . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Powai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Hotel Palm Grove Mumbai