4,160 results
All reviews earth plate domestic airport tropical lagoon mercury room namak restaurant special thanks coffee shop amazing experience house keeping close to the airport excellent hotel his team great hospitality in room dining courteous staff business trip ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

The property is just awesome. The service is undoubtedly quick and perfect. The rooms are really nice. We had complimentary breakfast, it was really good with options to lure all sets of taste. The location of the hotels makes it the best choice for all, it is very close to highway and airport.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rajesh_Mohan-GM, General Manager at Sahara Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Nirav G,
Greetings from Sahara Star Hotel!
We are delighted to receive your wonderful review that sums up everything that makes us a coveted accommodation address in the city. Sahara Star, the flagship hotel of Sahara India Pariwar, which is one of India’s most desirable destinations, caters to guests’ requirements with state-of-the-art amenities, services & promotions. We are glad that from our location and accommodation to service and breakfast options, everything contributed to your splendid experience.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and we hope you would visit us again to enjoy another “amazing stay.” During your next visit, do try the culinary offerings of our restaurant, Mabruk.
We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I had my booking in your hotel from 30-Apr till today 1-May. Room No. 4035

When I had called on 29-Apr in the night, I had an unpleasant experience and the same even continued yesterday post my check in.

Throughout this ongoing issue, 1 person who was in touch with me was Ms. Deepali - Your duty manager. I forgot her last name.

It was our 1st wedding anniversary and trust me with the way things were going on, I was very upset. However, I would like to appreciate Ms. Deepali in the entire manner she managed good entire list of issues I had. She was extremely calm and patient with me, though I would accept the fact that I was extremely difficult to her and dint leave any opportunity to vent out my frustration.

I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart and would like to thank Deepali on a very very genuine note for not only helping me calm down but also going the extra mile to make it a special and a memorable experience. It was always a dream for me to come to Sahara some day and finally it happened. If you have people like Deepali to deal with things and issues, I am glad that you have the right people for the job. I hope that Sahara gets out of the mess they are currently in and I honestly pray for the good of this group.

You have made my anniversary a very special one and a memorable one too. I admit, I was difficult but again I apologize for the same. I hope the way I was taken care off, your management does the same for Deepali.

Also would like to thank Mithali, Archana, Sarang and Jhalak for taking good care of us all the time.

Thank You Sahara and Team. I will be there soon. Good Luck and keep up this good work.

Mr and Mrs. Ahuja

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rajesh_Mohan-GM, General Manager at Sahara Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Sahara Star!

Thank you for penning down your honest and heartfelt review on TripAdvisor. Our team at Hotel Sahara Star is trained to always be on point with their hospitality and it is an honor to read about your pleasant stay experience facilitated by the excellence of our associates. Going beyond the call of duty and ensuring a perfect experience for our guests is something our entire team is proud of and we are happy we could assist you in your time of need.

Your acknowledgement of the team’s dedication and special mention has been duly shared and they all look forward to serving you with many more enriching stays in the future as well. Do drop by at The Earth Plate for our special Sunday Brunch when you visit us next.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Was at the "Sahara Star " hotel in Mumbai for the "Sunday Buffewt brunch" to attend the Golden Jubilee wedding anniversary lunch celebration of my paternal uncle and Aunt.. The lunch party was at the classic Earth Plate restaurant of the hotel with a amazing choice of buffet food and drinks which also houses India's largest aquarium restaurant a floor below.. Set against the backdrop of oceanic treasures is the World's Largest Ocean private dining room .Saw a diver cleaning the aquarium .If you have the " Moolah(Bombay Hindi slang for Money) " please visit this unique underwater aquarium restaurant .Charges for 6 persons in the Private aquarium dining room is only Rs 30,000.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear MumbaiRiders,

Greetings from Sahara Star Hotel!

It is a pleasure to receive your kind review of our hotel on this travel forum. Offering a wholesome experience to all our guests is what our team at Sahara Star strives for and your review of our flawless services is reflective of the same. Indeed, Ocean is ‘World's Largest Ocean Private Dining Room’ and it was an honor having your family and you for your memorable celebration. It is good to know that you were impressed by our culinary spread and the refreshing drinks. The beauty of exotic species of fishes in the aquarium of our PDR never fails to mesmerize our guests and we are happy that you to were mesmerized by it.

Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and recommendation. We also hope to see you soon with your family for an exciting Sunday Brunch with us at the Earth Plate. Do connect with our social media pages to learn more about our ongoing offers.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Placed at the perfect location accessible to the hub of the city. Scrumptious food, friendly and courteous staff, comfortable and a pleasant stay... I would surely recommend this hotel for people who wish to stay in a good hotel close to the airport

Room tip: perfect place to stay close to the domestic airport
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Rajesh_Mohan-GM, General Manager at Sahara Star Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Sahara Star Hotel!
A perfectly rated review is the perfect start to our day and we are happy to know that your experience at Sahara Star Hotel was par excellence. The team is delighted to receive the encouraging words and we look forward to many more such enriching stays in the future.
Your patronage and recommendation are important to us and we are happy to have received both. Do connect with us on social media for ongoing offers and don’t forget to indulge in a luxurious dining affair at Namak the next time you stay with us!
Regards and Sahara Pranam.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

At the midpoint of my two week trek through India I wanted to stay in a nice hotel. If only to guarantee a hot shower. And in terms of washroom facilities, Sahara Star was 5 stars all the way. The room, however was merely nice. The bed was super firm and you could feel the coils in the mattress, so I'm downgrading a bit. The lobby sure is impressive, though.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Corey D,
Greetings from Sahara Star Hotel!
In an ambiance steeped in rich culture and superlative luxury, our hotel offers its guest an experience unmatched. The services, from the warm accommodation to the varied culinary offerings, have been curated to make your stay excellent at every step.
Thank you for feedback, the same has been shared with the team for necessary changes and rectifications. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you with enhanced services and an excellent stay experience.

Regards and Sahara Pranam.