“Awesome room and Classy Food”

Tunga Paradise Hotel
Ranked #93 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Few miles from airport lies a Paradise, true to its title, it is one of the those places you would love to go. The room is awesome with attached bathroom where you can relax in the bathtub and ensure that day's fatigue is eliminated. The couch is just next to window to help you out for viewing the nice city

Like the room, the food is very much classy. You can have variety of cuisines from North Indian to South Indian, they do have dishes like Dumplings or Momos in case you want to enjoy with a glass of Beer of course. Seafood lovers must mark this address in the diary for one of the best Seafood treat

Overall, the place is just Home away from Home, with excellent service, quick check-in, check-out and polite behavior of employees

A must visit to Hotel

Room Tip: Take the corner rooms, they are more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Greetings from The Paradise By Tunga!!!!!!!

Thank you for your recent stay at The Paradise By Tunga !!! and for your encouraging feedback. The entire team is delighted to know that you had a comfortable and memorable stay at the The Paradise By Tunga!!.! We assure you that we will continue to endeavor to make your future experiences with us a pleasant and unforgettable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at The Paradise By Tunga !!! in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Tunga Paradise Hotel

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was on a business trip in Mumbai and stayed here because of its proximity to the airport. The hotel is in one of the busiest part of town. It has very comfy rooms, well maintained. The staff is well mannered and very helpful. The food is excellent, especially the seafood. I had a wonderful time staying here. Hopefully, you will too...

Room Tip: go for a room facing the street...its quite different...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I booked this hotel through my office. A prompt email reply was received confirming the booking.
On my arrival It took 5 minutes to checkin. To my surprise during the whole stay i was not asked once to pay an advance. Maybe they had some corporate booking rules or something. On the second day i asked the reception to take some advance rent from me as i was strangely feeling bad, to which the staff politely refused and told me that all payment will be done on checkout.
I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights to attend an exhibition. I asked the staff that few of my luggage will come to the hotel while i am out on official work. When i returned, my luggage was kept in their luggage room and the staff sent the same to my room on my arrival without any question asked.
Those 4 days were quiet hectic and good food always helps your moral. I love seafood and Tunga serves you among the best of Indian seafoods. Even the other dishes were sumptuous. The breakfast was fulfilling too.
I would thank Tunga and its staff for making my trip a success. A definite next visit for me.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed here for two nights in April. Our flight from England did not arrive till 1am but this was not a problem. After emailing the hotel prior to our stay, true to their word there was someone at the airport to greet us and take us to the hotel. The hotel is located close to the airport but not to far away from the centre of Mumbai were we could be picked up by our tour guide for the day and taken to see the sights. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are excellently equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, television, hair dryer, toiletries and a safe. Beautifully clean with lovely furnishings and a good comfy bed. We had a corner room with big corner windows looking down on to the main road which was very amusing in the mornings watching all the traffic ha! The food in the restaurant is excellent with excellent service and an array of dishes to choose from especially at breakfast. The staff are responsive and nothing is a problem. They met our needs every time with 100% service. We will definitely be staying here again if ever in Mumbai. Worth every penny. Very happy with our stay :)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Filmoor
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just spent 2 nights at the Tunga Paradise and think it's a great hotel. The rooms are modern,very nicely decorated, spotlessly clean and with every amenity you could think of e.g a safe ,hair dryer, tea, coffee making facilities and a mattress that rivals my own at home . I have never been as comfortable in any hotel in India. The staff were polite and eager to help and the breakfast was excellent with many choices. I also had some trousers washed and ironed for the unbelievable price of 96p .. Wow.
The hotel is very close to the airport which was a blessing as we arrived at one in the morning , however it didn't take long to get to all the tourist attractions the following day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a place!!!
Great ambiance great location great service great experiance. They even serve complimentary beers along with food. So overall in a city like Mumbai such amazing rooms at this cheap price is very rare. If I have the opportunity i would love to be here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Reviewed April 16, 2014

It was my second stay in Tunga Paradise because its staff and service impressed me a lot during my first visit to Mumbai. My room was clean, big and comfortable with everything at hand. I liked it a lot and when was booking a room for my second visit, I emailed Mr Rajesh - the manager, requesting to grant me the same room on my arrival. And I got it!
The entire hotel staff was very attentive to all my needs, starting from room service and to getting a rickshaw for me in Mumbai's crazy traffic.
I enjoyed the breakfast options and the service in the restaurant.
Even though the hotel is located in the busy area, its atmosphere is peaceful and home-like where you can rest after a long day. It is definitely worth staying in again and again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014