“Stay at Tunga Paradise, MIDC, Andheri (E) Mumbai”

Tunga Paradise Hotel
Ranked #78 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Ludhiana
“Stay at Tunga Paradise, MIDC, Andheri (E) Mumbai”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel THE PARADISE by Tunga, during my last stay at Mumbai. The hotel presents an excellent experience of true Hotel Hospitality. We were welcomed at the Airport with the pickup facility provided by the Hotel itself (Drop facility too is available). The Manager, Mr. Rajesh Devadiga was a very polite and courteous man, attending to the requirements of every guest personally.

The Restaurant provides excellent Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets which are very easy on the pocket, lots of variety to choose from, and a very tasty treat (of course, breakfast was included in our room tariff and therefore was free).

IT was indeed a memorable experience and I would recommend the Hotel Tunga for anyone looking for 5 star facility hotel at good prices.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, try choosing 306 (that is where I stayed)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bizedesor
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013

Greetings from The Paradise By Tunga!!!!!!!

Thank you for your recent stay at The Paradise By Tunga !!! and for your encouraging feedback. The entire team is delighted to know that you had a comfortable and memorable stay at the The Paradise By Tunga!!! We assure you that we will continue to endeavor to make your future experiences with us a pleasant and unforgettable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at The Paradise By Tunga !!! in the near future.

The Paradise by Tunga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Thiruvalla, India
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was here in the first week of February with my family for 4 days. First of all, I would like to comment on the location. The Hotel is located on the bustling MIDC road, Andheri (East). So, transportation is real convenient!

Our impression on entering the hotel was 'good', which turned to a 'WOW' on entering our room #505. Room is very spacious unlike other hotels which claim to have a 3 star rating. The bathroom was well maintained, clean and had all modern facilities. The LCD TV is good. The room gives you a very luxurious feel. This hotel in fact provides 4 star facility at 3 star prices.

The complimentary breakfast was really nice, had variations each day. The best thing about this Hotel is the staff. They take good care of you and see to it that your needs are meet.
The Destiny restaurant on the 1st floor serves excellent food (especially poultry & sea-food).
The staff serving the food are very pleasant and they take great care of you.

However, this review would be incomplete without mentioning the name of the Manager Mr.Rajesh Devadiga.

He made our stay comfortable and was willing to do anything for me & my family. This man is ready to take even a 'bullet' for his customers proving the loyalty to his organization and at the same time serving his customers. The Indian motto of "Athidhi Devo Bhava" ( Guests are to be treated and honored like Gods) was evident through his dealings.

My counsel to all people reading this review would be that Tunga Paradise is a great place to be. But above all, please consult your booking or whatever you have with Mr.Rajesh D. I can't resist repeating the fact that, "he will make your stay like heaven".

Room Tip: Please consult Mr Rajesh Devadiga before you make your booking. He is available mostly during day-ti...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank abijah-vjoe
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Greetings from “The Paradise By Tunga”!!!

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. We are indeed happy to know that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel.

To hear positive comments drives us greatly to ensure that we keep giving such experiences to our guest. I have also conveyed to our team about your review and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to have you visit us again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is a good hotel in a convenient business location in andheri near MIDC and SEEPZ. The check in the reception was ok no welcome drinks was a disappointment as u travel in the mumbai heat and deserve a glass of refreshment when you check in. The staff is ok not very helpful or friendly but do their bit. Rooms are average with walls and upholstery showing its sign of being old and worn out. The rooms needs refurbishing. Aircon is ok. Bathroom is also ok and they provide all toiletries as amenities which was very good.
Breakfast is very very sad. they just have 4 options - idli sambhar, poori aloo, sweet red kidney beans and pineapple juice. you can order omelet and bread. they close down the breakfast by 1030 sharp. The udupi restaurant at the hotel ground floor near the entrance is the best for some fast food as lot of nearby office crowd come here for lunch and snacks. There is a taxi and auto stand next to the hotel and some very good restaurants down the road ( Red box etc). I was offered a room with no view in the beginning but on requesting they changed it to the road front room. Overall it’s a good hotel if you are in business and want to stay in a connecting place to the city center.
I will consider this hotel if I have to stay again

Room Tip: Chose the road facing room. And avoid the breakfast inclusice package. have the breakfast in the gro...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank WhiteSandySun
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2013

Chantilly, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was first time to Mumbai. I was picked up and dropped off from the Airport. They helped with getting me a Reliable Taxi. The hotel staff were very helpful. The Supervisor on Duty Pranav Duby did a Excellent with Customer Service. Hope to Return back

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Selvasiva

Cumbria
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I'll get the important stuff you are after out of the way first - handily located for the airport and rail terminus' of Mumbai, very clean and comfortable rooms, excellent and varied breakfasts, good food and beers available in the restaurant. Reasonably priced for the city.

Now to the specifics of why I'm writing this review. I'd been in Mumbai a few days and decided that, given the appalling traffic jams, I'd stick to using the local commuter trains. Rail etiquette in Mumbai is somewhat different to the UK, and the end result was me falling out of a moving train onto the platform as I tried to make my way out (Note: Mumbai commuter trains are not for the faint hearted!).

By the time it came to go to bed my arm was causing me agony - but the hotel staff came to the rescue! They let me speak to my insurance company, then they rang through to the local hospital, drove me there, sat with me whilst I was X-rayed and bandaged, sorted all the medication out, drove me back, gave me a sandwich, and escorted me to the station the next day for my 26 hour trip to the south.

Can't speak highly enough of how they looked after me - they showed a lone traveler a lot of kindness in his hour of need. So if you're thinking of booking this hotel, I say, go for it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank SH120
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from THE PARADISE BY TUNGA!!

We thank you for choosing THE PARADISE BY TUNGA!! as your preferred hotel in Mumbai and our endeavor is to provide all our guests a memorable experience with a fusion of Hospitality and entertainment.

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable experience during your visit at THE PARADISE BY TUNGA!!

The entire team feels encouraged by your kind words of appreciation.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to THE PARADISE BY TUNGA!! in the near future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Hi.,
I stayed here for 4days and im very much impressed by the way these people maintain the hotel cleanly. Room service & staff are excellent. Especially Mr.Rajesh is extremely helpfull n stands first to solve even a small issue. Every penny which we spend is worthfull and im sure u will not get dissappointed. It is a bit long from airport., but they have a free pickup & drop option. Overall this is excellent place worth 5 star rating.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Pradeep8888
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here a number of times on business trips to Mumbai. Hotel is close to the airport at the same time, a quiet place. A very clean and neat hotel with friendly staff. Reasonably priced. The drivers make the guests feel comfortable right from airport pick up bu offering a bottle of water.

Having a good restaurant and a cafeteria. Food is excellent with variety to choose. Good breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank 7799000015
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2013