All reviewsveg restaurantindustrial areadecent hotelnon vegbusiness tripexcellent hospitalityrooms are cleanpleasant staybreakfast spreadbusiness hoteldomestic airportmidcmrbathtubdryertariffcheers
Reviewed October 17, 2012

One of the very few places around the would where i enjoy spending my time .The experience is speechless right from Reservations you just give them a call they will recognize you and just do all the arrangements right from arranging pick up from the airport & allocation of rooms .The front desk is so helpful very well groomed and the entire hotel team right from security to housekeeping everyone is so friendly,These people have become as a part of my life. whenever i plan to go to india the first thing comes on my mind is i will be in my second home Safe & secure & last but not least i would like to thank Mr.Rajesh devadiga to make that place feel like my second home.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank ashish j
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for the review and it was a pleasure to host your stay at our hotel. Our proximity to major business hubs and the airport makes us a preferred alternative among the business travelers. We are glad to learn that you found our meals and living spaces admirable. We strive to offer a never-before experience to our guests to make their stay memorable.

We would like to thank you once again for the review and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The experience at Tunga is very Good.The stay, the arrangements the food.. the decorations are simply exclusive....Overall a very good experience at Tunga. Moreover the people out therea re wonderful....No. 1 hotel.............

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank asawari1978
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest
We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received. It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and overall dining experience at DESTINY FAMILY DINNING Team Tunga looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Since 2006 we have been booking the rooms with Tunga for business and personal purpose. And after few years when Mr. Rajesh came into my contacts for bookings, he is a very good person as like best friend as well as good adviser. I really appreciate his kindness and best hospitality.Whenever i wanted to book a room i used to just buzz Rajesh and within a second i should receive a confirmation. During season time happened to book a room on emergency, Rajesh would anyhow adjust the rooms and give it to us.

Really Rajesh and the Tunga team are very good.

Rohini

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Hotel Tunga is well organised & well maintained
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank MumbaiRohini
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Greetings from “The Paradise By Tunga”

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us

Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. All my associates join me in thanking you for your positive feedback.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your future patronage.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Tunga Paradise is an excellent hotel for people who have to work in western suburbs of Mumbai, particularly between Juhu and Goregaon, or in areas around Powai. Well connected by road, for people focussing on SEEPZ and Andheri East in particular, it's a perfect destination.

You get everything in terms of food, with options of inhouse formal restaurant and a restaurant right outside the hotel (though a property of hotel only) offering food in all budgets.

An amazing set of facilities in room with a mini bar, LCD TV, comfortable rooms, fine and sober decor, all basic toileteries provided for in the washroom and that also in a very economical budget.

Also, a good place for families and small groups, and even for corporates in Andheri and areas around.

Room Tip: Even road facing rooms are fine and quite. Will avoid a room right next to elevators due to consistent noise of people moving around, except on higher floors as the hotel seem to be booking lower floors first and therefore, there is a possibility of less occupancy, only at times, on higher floors.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sumitkkapoor
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Greetings from “The Paradise By Tunga”

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us

Reviewed September 29, 2012

First & Foremost i would like to mention about the staff at Tunga Paradise .They are very courteous and well mannered and always willing to help .The hotel is strategically located in Mumbai & has comfortable rooms .The food is of good quality .A Great value for Money .

Room Tip: Corner Rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Mani I
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Greetings from The Paradise By Tunga

Thank you for your recent stay at The Paradise By Tunga and for your encouraging feedback. The entire team is delighted to know that you had a comfortable and memorable stay at the The Paradise By Tunga We assure you that we will continue to endeavor to make your future experiences with us a pleasant and unforgettable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at The Paradise By Tunga in the near future.