“VERY GOOD HOTEL”

Tunga Paradise Hotel
Ranked #70 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
mumbai
“VERY GOOD HOTEL”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Since 2006 we have been booking the rooms with Tunga for business and personal purpose. And after few years when Mr. Rajesh came into my contacts for bookings, he is a very good person as like best friend as well as good adviser. I really appreciate his kindness and best hospitality.Whenever i wanted to book a room i used to just buzz Rajesh and within a second i should receive a confirmation. During season time happened to book a room on emergency, Rajesh would anyhow adjust the rooms and give it to us.

Really Rajesh and the Tunga team are very good.

Rohini

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Hotel Tunga is well organised & well maintained
4 Thank MumbaiRohini
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Greetings from “The Paradise By Tunga”

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us

Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. All my associates join me in thanking you for your positive feedback.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your future patronage.

The Paradise by Tunga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Tunga Paradise is an excellent hotel for people who have to work in western suburbs of Mumbai, particularly between Juhu and Goregaon, or in areas around Powai. Well connected by road, for people focussing on SEEPZ and Andheri East in particular, it's a perfect destination.

You get everything in terms of food, with options of inhouse formal restaurant and a restaurant right outside the hotel (though a property of hotel only) offering food in all budgets.

An amazing set of facilities in room with a mini bar, LCD TV, comfortable rooms, fine and sober decor, all basic toileteries provided for in the washroom and that also in a very economical budget.

Also, a good place for families and small groups, and even for corporates in Andheri and areas around.

Room Tip: Even road facing rooms are fine and quite. Will avoid a room right next to elevators due to consiste...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank sumitkkapoor
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Greetings from “The Paradise By Tunga”

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 29, 2012

First & Foremost i would like to mention about the staff at Tunga Paradise .They are very courteous and well mannered and always willing to help .The hotel is strategically located in Mumbai & has comfortable rooms .The food is of good quality .A Great value for Money .

Room Tip: Corner Rooms
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Mani I
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Greetings from The Paradise By Tunga

Thank you for your recent stay at The Paradise By Tunga and for your encouraging feedback. The entire team is delighted to know that you had a comfortable and memorable stay at the The Paradise By Tunga We assure you that we will continue to endeavor to make your future experiences with us a pleasant and unforgettable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at The Paradise By Tunga in the near future.

pune
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Since 2010 I've been staying here and whenever my business as well as personal reasons come to visit Mumbai my first and last choice comes to only Tunga. Since my first introduction with Tunga Mr. Rajesh came in my contacts as like best friend as well as good adviser. I really appreciate his kindness and best hospitality. I'd like to recomend this hotel who really wants best services. Thanks

3 Thank nchaudhary
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012

Mumbai
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been travelling to Mumbai since 1991. I chose to stay in Tunga Paradise first during 2005. Eversince then, I stay in this hotel whenever I decide to travel to Mumbai.

The hospitality starts from airport pickup, courteous staff at Reception and at the restuarant. A specific mention is needed about Mr. Rajesh who has looked in to my reservation request everytime and made his best to make my stay comfortable.

I congratulate the management and staff of Tunga Paradise for the good work and wish them the very best.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front face the road and some times noisy.
2 Thank badri T
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2012

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed September 25, 2012

i staying in this hotel fovicer 4 yrs and service checkin to the checkoutis too good. whenever i come to mumbai i prefer to stay in this hotel because only one reason and that is excellent service towards guest from checkin to the checkout you will not have any complaints.
They have good restaurant called DESTINY FAMILY DINNING the food is too good they have buffett and lunch and dinner withh varities of menu.

i will suggest to experience of paradise in THE PARADISE BY TUNGA.

cheers
all the best to tunga team

Room Tip: higher floor specially room no 502 good view
1 Thank tuscanycream
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, September 25, 2012

Shanghai, China
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have spent 4 night in this hotel, it is really nice, clean hotel. I arrived 4:30am in the morning, and they arranged shuttle bus to pick us, the manager Rajesh also came to meet us. Rajesh is really a nice man, he offer us early check in without extra pay. Otherwise, we need to wait untill 12 o'clock. All the staff are very nice and helpful. We went to Mumbai for the exhibiton, it is very close to the Mumbai Exhibition Center. The view is also good. Anyway, it is a wonderful hotel, I will definately choose this hotel next time when I come to Mumbai.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
rajesh d, Front Office Manager at Tunga Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2012