“First night in Mumbai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
Ranked #11 of 441 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Turin, Italy
“First night in Mumbai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I spent my first night in Mumbai and thanks to the Four Seasons Staff it was really perfect. Takes around 40 minutes from the airport but with the shuttle service the time has run faster. Unfortunately it is too far away from Pune that was my final destination.
Surely I'll retourn to this hotel.

Room Tip: My room was very confortable, I'm sorry, I can't remember the number.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you found your overall experience with us up to your expectations.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the very near future!

Andrew Harrison

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

From the moment I arrived to the moment I left the hotel I was treated like royalty, nothing was too much of a problem for the staff - very attentive. Room was awesome, with sea views. The cleanest hotel I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. Breakfast was superior to any other breakfast I have ever been offered. If you have the time try the spa - fantastic. The service by the pool was impeccable, free fresh fruit and iced water, towels and waiter service. Food, in particular the steak burger was delicious. Again in the Aer bar the service is second to none, the bar tender even remembered our room number and what we drank the previous night. The hotel cars are very competitively priced - as 2 women we used them all the time.

Room Tip: Try the restaurant next door - Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese the list is endless and very good val...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai !

Thank you for your positive feedback following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel - the accommodations, service standards and especially your experience at San Qi and AER -I am glad to know that our team there was able to impress you. I have enjoyed sharing this with them. Thank you very much for your kind recommendations, they are greatly appreciated!
We hope to welcome you back and meet you in the very near future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Starting from a seamless in room check in and surprises for the kids, especially after a late flight in from Singapore was enough to make them feel at home. The room was spacious and well presented.

Breakfast every morning was certainly worth waking up for. Both the buffet spread and menu selections were excellent.

Great gym to work out in and very inviting swimming pool.

The spa was average, maybe because my wife had very high expectations. She did say the facial was better than the body massage though.

The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful to deal with. My wife was presented with roses, a cake and 30 mins spa voucher on her birthday during our stay, she was very touched by the kind gesture.

We briefly visited AER lounge, it was very nice.

The checkout and transfer to the airport by X5 was also smooth and comfortable.

We highly recommend this hotel and will certainly stay here gain.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback further to your stay with us, it is very much appreciated by all of us here at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel and found the arrival experience, accommodations and services to be up to your expectation and that you were able to enjoy our wellness facilities while staying with us. Thank you for your kind compliments for our breakfast offerings.
I was particularly pleased to hear that we could make your special day a memorable one and that your wife enjoyed the Birthday treats!
Wishing you all the best and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Four Seasons on our way to our cruise ship in the port of Mumbai and to decompress after our 20+ hour journey from New York. We were greeted with smiling faces, refreshing iced tea and a seamless transition from the hotel's front door to our 30th floor room. Everything about this hotel is designed to extend hospitality and make you feel really, really welcome. Although we made no special requests of the staff during our three-day stay,, it was clear that they were ready to perform any task (within reason) to make our stay memorable -- and indeed it was.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JMS1940
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback further to your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you had a great time in Mumbai and found your overall experience to be up to your expectations. I have enjoyed sharing your encouraging words with the team.
We hope you had a great cruise experience and thank you for your patronage!
Wishing you all the best and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Excellent transfers via hotel cars. nothing too much trouble. Fantastic rooftop bar to see sunset and Mumbai by night. All the staff made you feel special. Food was reasonable value. Checked in after midnight and all handled in room electronically without fuss, fantastic bonus when at the end of a long day travelling.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Further to your stay with us ; I appreciate your positive comments. I was delighted that you were happy with the service and found the hotel up to be warm and welcoming.
Your recommendation for the hotel, spa and food and beverage offerings are greatly appreciated by all of us here at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai.
If your travels take you to Mumbai again I hope we look forward to welcoming you back.

Oakland, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

My mom and I stayed here together during a shopping trip for my upcoming wedding. We chose the Four Seasons due to its location in Worli which was close to my inlaws. The security at all top hotels in Mumbai is quite high due to the attacks in 2008 so we always felt very safe here. Every evening we would come home with several shopping bags and were always helped to our room by staff. The cleanliness of our room and the amenities were definitely up to par for a five star hotel. Coming from the US, I appreciated the free wifi and the several bottles of bottled water provided to us at all times. I used the spa for threading services on my first day and found it quite expensive by Indian standards but still inexpensive when compared to the US. The spa itself is extremely calm and relaxing. My mom in law came for a mani/pedi and enjoyed it, though the nail polish selection was limited. We stayed on the 18th floor which I loved because it was high enough to have a nice view but not so high that we were subjected to the noise from Aer, the rooftop bar.

I did have a few issues with the hotel - the coffee and tea served everywhere (breakfast at Cafe Prato, room service, etc) was awful. This is India, a place known for its amazing tea and coffee, and everything we tried was terrible. The coffee tasted like tar and all the black teas we tried were not strong enough, including the masala chai. We had breakfast at Cafe Prato almost every day and found all the pastries to be very stale. The food overall was not up to Four Seasons quality.

Overall I enjoyed my stay - we were out of the hotel for 12-15 hours a day and save breakfast, everything was enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you so much for sharing your constructive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you were happy with the overall experience, accommodation, services and found the hotel up to your expectations. Additionally, that the Concierge was able to be a helpful guide to you - I have enjoyed sharing your encouraging feedback with the team.
However, I am sorry to hear that our Illy coffee and tea selection was disappointing for you, please accept our apologies for the same. Do let me know when you are next at the hotel, I will be delighted to personally take care of your experience with us.

Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed at Four Seasons Worli for our recent business trip to Mumbai. The hotel itself is overall quite nice with the level of service you would expect from Four Seasons, but the location may not be the best, depending on the purpose of your trip.

If you're in Mumbai for business and your meetings are in Jupiter Mills and BKC, this should turn out to be a fine choice. However, if you're in town for leisure, you might wanna know that Worli is a 20-min. drive from Nariman Point/South Mumbai. That said, I wouldn't rule out this place even if all your activities are in South Mumbai, since Four Seasons still proved to be a much better experience than Oberoi/Trident down at Nariman Point from my trip.

The hotel is not big, and room decor is actually just fine, not stunningly Four Seasons--other Four Seasons I have been to are much nicer. Bathroom is basic with local amenities (shampoo, lotion and all that). Spa/pool area doesn't look too impressive and the relatively underdeveloped neighborhood around it doesn't provide much view either.

Breakfast is sufficient, variety of fruits, bakery, and fruits, and you can also order hot food from the menu. The dining area is all right, but nothing extravagant or fancy.

Also, we had hotel airport pickup in a nice ride (BMW X5) with in-car WiFi; Aer Bar on hotel rooftop apparently is a popular place in Mumbai,

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Schwarzerstein
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your candid comments further to your recent stay with us!
I am pleased to hear that your experience was what you would expect from a Four Seasons Hotel and that our location was convenient for your requirements
If your travels take you to Mumbai again I look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully, meet you.